The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Stallions and Broodmares (http://www.horseforum.com/stallions-broodmares/)
-   -   Anyone familiar with AQHA stud Zipped Cash? (http://www.horseforum.com/stallions-broodmares/anyone-familiar-aqha-stud-zipped-cash-190769/)

Cynical25 05-10-2013 04:46 PM

Anyone familiar with AQHA stud Zipped Cash?

Son of Zippos Old Gold, was only shown once due to injury. Curious if anyone has known/seen/worked with any of his offspring. Google isn't finding much.

MLS147 05-28-2013 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cynical25 (Post 2478745)
Son of Zippos Old Gold, was only shown once due to injury. Curious if anyone has known/seen/worked with any of his offspring. Google isn't finding much.

Www.rczippin.com or google winridge farms or also zipped cash has his own FB page. I know the owner she is my best friend. I have had the opportunity to work with both cash and one of his foals. Super balanced with amazing minds. I have rode cash post injury he is completely sound and an absolute blast. Cash will likely be shown either this year or next. I am biased but i really encourage you to go see the videos and read others who have commented.
Posted via Mobile Device

Shorty01 05-28-2013 01:04 PM

Zipped Cash

I recently bred my Zippo Jack Bar daughter to Zipped Cash. I have loved his babies since the first time Deana, his current owner, told me about him. They are great movers with great minds. We hauled down to have our mare bred on site. Deana brought "Cash" out for us to meet him. In the peak of breeding season and with new mares just arriving on the property, he was a complete gentleman!
I am so excited to see him hit the show pen!

I highly recommend you check him out! Go to www.rczippin.com or to www.winridgefarm.com You can see videos and pictures of Cash and his offspring.

triplehloves1 05-28-2013 01:29 PM

I own a Zipped Cash gelding. He just turned one last month and is amazingly balanced and mature. He is a very flat mover and has a great trainable mind!!

I bought my Cash baby from Cashs owner, Deana, I was very happy with the care she provides, not only to Cash, but also to her mares and their babies. Deana was always available to answer any questions I may have had through out the whole process. If I ever decide to breed my mare it will be to Zipped Cash.

Cash is an AMAZING mover and looker...I recommend you take a look at him at www.rczippin.com or on Facebook.

SugarNSpice 05-28-2013 02:25 PM

Um, not to play devil's advocate, but...did you notice that all three of those replies are all pretty similarly worded and each person has a total of 1 post, no picture, and joined May 2013? Seems kinda fishy...

**Edit** Also just noticed that this was originally posted about 3 weeks ago, and now all of a sudden those 3 replies are posted within about an hour of each other....

texasgal 05-28-2013 02:29 PM

DING DING DING .... sugar and spice wins the prize!! VERY observant.. lol.

Looks suspiciously like a case of shameless self spamming.

Shorty01 05-28-2013 02:44 PM

I just joined this forum today and noticed this topic regarding Cash (Zipped Cash). I know the stud owner and have become friends with her over the last couple years. I live in WA state, about 6 hours from Deana. She and this stud are very ligit. I cannot say enough about the way we've been treated or the quality of the stud. We dropped off our mare along with another mare for a friend for a week and Deana went above and beyond what I would have ever expected. The mare care was excellent.

Cynical25 - you will not be disappointed with this stud or his babies.

SugarNSpice and texasgal - Observant, yeah I guess, but shame on you for making such an assumption about someone you don't know.

SugarNSpice 05-28-2013 02:53 PM

Texasgal - Can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not lol, but I just wanted to point it out on the off chance that the OP didn't pay close attention.

Shorty01 - Don't want to accuse you of anything, but honestly, can you tell me that if you read that you wouldn't be slightly suspicious?
**Edit** And it's spelled "legit", kinda ironic to incorrectly spell that word, is it not? lol

Cynical25 05-28-2013 03:28 PM

Thanks. I recently acquired a 2011 Zipped Cash gelding with little knowledge of the stud and was just curious if anyone here had input. I've Googled, YouTubed & Facebooked the heck out of him, lol.

texasgal 05-28-2013 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SugarNSpice (Post 2638889)
Texasgal - Can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not lol, but I just wanted to point it out on the off chance that the OP didn't pay close attention.

Shorty01 - Don't want to accuse you of anything, but honestly, can you tell me that if you read that you wouldn't be slightly suspicious?
**Edit** And it's spelled "legit", kinda ironic to incorrectly spell that word, is it not? lol

Not sarcastic .. just playing, but genuine. I usually notice things like that. It does LOOK suspicious ...

Shorty. I never accused. Just said it LOOKED suspicious. I wonder who those other two people are that signed in and posted less than an hour before you did?