The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

first thread

2K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  handmadehomestead 
#1 ·
even though there is a thread that has already been moved i wanted to make the first thread lol

this forum could prove to be an amazing asset to our community and we are hoping that it will become filled with a wealth of information like can be found in other threads. this is not a place to debate methods its more a place to discuss NH at its roots. it is also not a place for promoting a specific trainer. this is all about NH without any of the well known trainers we know. we can have many wonderful conversations without delving in to specific trainers methods.

so lets go and fill this new forum with good conversations and make it a resource than can be around for a long time to come

peace out
em :)

#9 ·
I just started learning about NH last year. My mare just turned 2 and I didn't have any idea of what I was going to do, then I went to the library and got the John Lyons symposium, and since then I have read one of Parelli's books and countless articles online. I like Parelli's seven games and they have really helped me become herd leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.