The Horse Forum (http://www.horseforum.com/forumindex.php)
- Tack and Equipment Classifieds (/tack-equipment-classifieds/)
- - Saddleseat, Driving/long lining & Misc. tack!! (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/saddleseat-driving-long-lining-misc-tack-19498/)
Saddleseat, Driving/long lining & Misc. tack!!
Hey guys! I have a bunch of Saddleseat and Misc. tack sitting around that I need sold. I am trying to pay off vet bills from my horse's injury, and since i have no use for these items I thoguht I would try to stop doing the "pack rat" thing.lol
I am negotiable on all of the prices for these items as long as it is a reasonable offer. Most of these items are almost brand new, barely used and high quality. I have a dressage/western horse so if you have something to trade let me know and I may also be interested!
I will add pics later, but can e-mail anyone privately if needed. As my comp hates me sometimes on this forum. lol
1. Leather surcingle with crupper and back pad.- I bought this 2 yrs ago at the Morgan Grand Nationals and used it about 3 times. It is in excellent shape and immaculately kept. Leather has no cracks or rips and is buttery soft. Comes with a twice used burgundy Walsh back pad. Paid $500- Asking $275 OBO
2. Several saddleseat curb bits, some older, some newer, all useable and can be cleaned to show condition. As far as I am aware they are all 4 3'4" mouth. Asking $15 per bit (most cost $80+)
3. Western curb show bit. 5" mouth. Nice overlay and design. Spoon mouthpiece. I believe 7" shanks, will measure to make sure.- Asking $30
4. Saddleseat browbands & caveson sets. I have 1 dark shimmery hunter green caveson set, and one with red and black piping with white dots. Also, 1 Freedman's bright red browband (excellent condition!) and 1 off brand bright red browband. Also have several older cheaper one's good for just schooling shows or looking pretty. ( paid between $20-$95)-Asking $20 for sets, $15 for Freedman, $5 for others.
5. Several saddleseat show jackets, size 16, one burnt orange dupioni silk one from Reed Hill, one bright red custom made one, fits size 16. Also 1 turqoise coat, size 18. Size 18 cream color vest, Reed Hill. Also for schooling, 1 Navy with grey pinstripe Reed Hill suit, size 16.
Asking- $100 for Orange, $150 for Red, $75 for Turqoise, $25 for vest, & $100 for Navy suit.
6. Several Western headstalls, light/medium oil with browband, also braided western reins, light/med oil. Headstall- $10 & reins- $15
I'm sure there's more...I just have to dig through my ridiculous amount of tack! Ask if I have something, I just might!! I will post pics tomorrow of most of the items. If you would like to request one, I can e-mail you with them no problem!
You can also PM me with your e-mail and I can forward pics.
I would love to see the mouth pieces on the curb bits & pictures of the browband/caveson sets, and the western stuff. :)
I would like to see the western headstalls along with reins!
No problem guys! Give me until tonight to upload the pictures as I am at work right now and can't do it from this computer! I will make sure to post all the stuff asked for and also provide a link to further pics!
OH! And I almost forgot about eh other western stuff...
I have a light oil show set (Bridle, reins & breastcollar) It is not the super expensive stuff but it looks great! Lots of "Silver" on it. I'm sure it's not real, but I like the look of it. The bridle is a 2 ear silver ferrull but you can make it a 1 ear. Horse size.Asking $120 for the whole set.
I would love to see photos of the western set, especially the breast collar.
Ok...the photos are uploading as we speak so I will post them momentarily if my comp cooperates. :)
The SS curbs still have the residue from bit guard tape on there, but everything will be cleaned and polished before being shipped. Please let me know if you guys would like pics of anything else!!!
The items I am interested in..
Also, I am interested in the "Show" headstall, reins and breastpeice.. Can you PM me the prices for these?
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:08 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.