The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Show Clothing (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-show-clothing/)
-   -   Riding Wear for Girls with large bra sizes (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-show-clothing/riding-wear-girls-large-bra-sizes-196186/)

millayhay 05-19-2013 02:16 PM

Riding Wear for Girls with large bra sizes

Ive designed a body protector thats fitted and well ..less ugly than ones on the market. it also accounts for girls with bigger boobs, its made according to bra size... as body protectors now are usually flat chested. Before i can get it out on the market i could do with some feedback.. would anyone buy one if it was an option?

DraftyAiresMum 05-19-2013 02:40 PM

What bra size does it go up to? That would be the determining factor for me, as a plus sized rider.
Posted via Mobile Device

Golden Horse 05-19-2013 02:50 PM

I was thinking about this the other day, I was idly looking at them and they see to be stuck in the XL is size 14 - 16 territory.

DraftyAiresMum 05-19-2013 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Golden Horse (Post 2560546)
I was thinking about this the other day, I was idly looking at them and they see to be stuck in the XL is size 14 - 16 territory.

Because big girls don't need to be protected when they ride. Duh, GH! :lol:
Posted via Mobile Device

Golden Horse 05-19-2013 08:06 PM

I figured it was part of the fattist plot, or just the fact that we have built in bumpers:wink:

DraftyAiresMum 05-19-2013 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Golden Horse (Post 2562954)
I figured it was part of the fattist plot, or just the fact that we have built in bumpers:wink:

If I'm to be frank, I think it's more the former than the latter. :-P
Posted via Mobile Device

millayhay 05-20-2013 05:30 AM

Im aiming at DD+ bra sizes as my target market is plus size women or women with larger boobs so there will be something to suit you hopefully :)

DancingArabian 05-20-2013 07:51 AM

I would. Frankly I've found that a body protector is the best way to keep the 'girls' under control.
Posted via Mobile Device

faye 05-20-2013 08:11 AM

I'd think about it, it would entirely depend on what standards it is up to. I wouldnt buy anything that wasnt BETA level 3 as that is the minimum required for eventing (and quite frankly anything less and you may as well not bother).

Being a GG cup I HATE when stuff doesnt fit, even if it is a generic DD+ range they generaly just dont fit over my bust.

Instead I went to Rodney Powell and they did a made to measure body protector for me.

millayhay 05-20-2013 11:26 AM

Im only at prototype stage as yet but it would definitely meet all the safety requirements :)