The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Movies, Music, and TV (http://www.horseforum.com/movies-music-tv/)
-   -   Jeff Dunham!! (http://www.horseforum.com/movies-music-tv/jeff-dunham-19630/)

Salty_alydaR 12-22-2008 11:50 AM

Jeff Dunham!!

the vantriliquist(sp?)

hes got:
Achmed the dead terrorist
Jose the jalepeno
Bubba J
Walter
and my favorite, Peanut

soo funny!! if you havent seen him heres a short clip of his recent act
(this is peanut)

XxXequinegrlXxX 12-22-2008 09:14 PM

i absolutley LOVE this guy!!!!!! :]

Gingerrrrr 12-24-2008 03:43 PM

omg. i love love love love love Jeff. Achmed is the funniest ever.

mlkarel2010 12-27-2008 05:38 PM

He totally came to Lincoln and I went to his show! He's very amazing at improv too by the way and his shows are DEFINITELY worth going to go see! That is if you get can tickets soon enough because they sell out really really fast. I even have an Achmed shirt :) It was awesome when he came cus he gave his show (which was mostly practice for the Christmas special, in March, lol) then since everyone loved Bubba J he did an encore w/ him, but he didn't use him for a long time, so he forgot all of his lines and had to use a cheat sheet. However, all of the audience decided just to do his lines for him. So all of the auditorium was filled with us rehersing Bubba J's lines in unison. And i quote Bubba J "This is like some weird kinda church or something..."

Lol, hope you enjoyed my random story, if not i apologize

smrobs 12-29-2008 10:45 PM

He also has Melvin the superhero. I love this guy. I have all of his dvd's. Here is one of his bloopers with Peanut.

And here is one with Walter.

buckaroo2010 01-16-2009 04:17 PM

ahh i love him he cracks me up!!! My fav one is the dead terriost!!! lol:-)

TheHorseMarine 04-06-2009 01:44 AM

By far walter is the funniest even though some people say I remind them of Bubba J