The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

jumping?

2K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  Horse Help 911 
#1 ·
Please something just doesnt look right in this pic, can you tell me what it is?

See less See more
#6 ·
scooter132004 said:
Try to stay off your horses neck, put your butt more in the saddle, heels down, leg closer to the girth. Maybe shorter stirrups but I cant see from this angle. Oh and try to get a helmet as soon as possible. Cute horse
thanx. i loe him to death but i'm afraid i might have messed his legs up by jumping at the age of 3. i have a post on horse training and someone said that i might have messed his legs up. i'm a little scared now. yeah my stirrups are too long i forgot to fix tem after working on the flat.

#7 ·
don't worry I started jumping my old pony when he was like 3 1/2 it wasn't anything big maybe 18" to 2' at the max. and when he was 5 and 6 he was doing 3'6 jumpers and i'm now doing him in 2'9-3' hunters for my trainer. Your horse should be fine as long as you didn't jump him huge everyday.

#8 ·
scooter132004 said:
don't worry I started jumping my old pony when he was like 3 1/2 it wasn't anything big maybe 18" to 2' at the max. and when he was 5 and 6 he was doing 3'6 jumpers and i'm now doing him in 2'9-3' hunters for my trainer. Your horse should be fine as long as you didn't jump him huge everyday.

OMG THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!! i'm the type of person that wants to take the best care of their horse but also have fun, but i was so scared that i might have put fun before my horse. thanx for reasuring me. much love from me and Rain :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.