The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Pictures (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-pictures/)
-   -   Photos of the farm! *Pic Heavy* (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-pictures/photos-farm-%2Apic-heavy%2A-19946/)

wild_spot 12-30-2008 08:39 PM

Photos of the farm! *Pic Heavy*

10 Attachment(s)
Ok, I know they're not really horse pictures, though there are horses in some. I went out to the farm the other day and decided to take some pictures, as we didn't have any. So here they are! We drive down the road, were the neighbour often grazes his cattle on the road. He's a grumpy old man, thinks we know nothing about cattle and will spook them when we ride through, even though we ride through the same cattle nearly every day :] Then it over the grid and into the neighbours paddock which our driveway runs through. Then through the front gate and your in Parkwood... Over the old rickety bridge. That's always fun to get the horses over... Dad put the fence either side after I nearly went over the side on a frosty morning, Wildey just kept sliding. Then it's up past the old house (over a hundred years old) Thats being done up, thats my dream home! Then on up to the top house to get Skip, who lives up their with her mum and dad and two other Kelpies that Dad uses for sheepwork. Then back down to the little paddock where our current tack shed is, old corrugated iron stables we put doors on, to get our tack. Then out to the horses... They are in the hayshed paddock, where there is a huge dam that we take them swimming in. the big hill behind them is Red Hill, and behind red hill is Ginninderra creek and Ginninderra falls, its awesome to go down there in summer and play in the falls or our swimming hole further down.

Well... Thats a day out at the farm. Just thought i'd share with everyone :]

wild_spot 12-30-2008 08:47 PM

3 Attachment(s)
And the rest...

Spastic_Dove 12-30-2008 08:52 PM

Looks alot like Montana o.o Pretty =)

wild_spot 12-30-2008 09:30 PM

Oh really? Thats pretty crazy!

And thanks, I love it. I wish dads boss would decided he wants to give it away... To us...

RusticWildFire 12-30-2008 09:56 PM

Beautiful pictures! Thank you for sharing them with us. That's my dream place as well!!! The whole thing :)

smrobs 12-30-2008 10:47 PM

Gorgeous. I am so jealous that it is warm there ;p

Not that different from Texas either, just a few more trees.

free_sprtd 12-30-2008 11:38 PM

hey great pics!!! it's so gorgeous

wild_spot 12-30-2008 11:41 PM

*sigh* I spend so much time out there, its like my second home. It makes me so sad that one day it will be gone... But oh well. At least we get to enjoy it for now :]

ChevyPrincess 08-31-2009 07:16 PM

i saw these from that other post you did in the trail riding. It looks so pretty and awesome! I wanna go to Australia!

wild_spot 08-31-2009 07:46 PM

Thanks! I love it, my favourite place to be. You should come visit :]