The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   General Off Topic Discussion (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/)
-   -   OK, THAT was weird..... (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/ok-weird-20060/)

DarkChylde 01-03-2009 09:59 PM

OK, THAT was weird.....

I have tried to get on the Horse Forum all day, my laptop had some issues a few days ago and needed some down time I guess.

Sooooo, I can't get on, keep getting a 'bulletin' saying there were changes and to try later or something. I did. Then, low and behold, a FISH forum came up! Swear on anybody you want me to. I thought I had some spiked sprite or something.

Anyway, SO glad to be able to get on the forum again, so glad the twilight zone has skipped us for now. Whew.

Ok. Glad to see we are back. Did anyone else have my alternate universes/forums experience?:lol:

Joshie 01-03-2009 10:04 PM

Server was down. For a while I was redirected to fish forum.

Spyder 01-03-2009 10:07 PM

It went down about 9.45 PM on Jan 1.

I assume Mike will be putting up a message explaining that there was a loose screw somewhere....hopefully in the mechanics of the server and not where your mind probably thought I meant.:shock::-P:lol:

mlkarel2010 01-03-2009 10:09 PM

same thing happened here, but technology is fickle *glares at laptop* trust me i know....

Joshie 01-03-2009 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spyder (Post 221246)
I assume Mike will be putting up a message explaining that there was a loose screw somewhere....hopefully in the mechanics of the server and not where your mind probably thought I meant.:shock::-P:lol:

I've wondered if that old carrot bandit had a screw loose screw somewhere. :shock::wink::shock:

Vidaloco 01-03-2009 10:11 PM

I checked Vbulletin's site hoping to see some message about them doing some work but nothing. I think it must have been January snow goblins
I know I had to buy stuff on Amazon.com I was so bored :lol:

mlkarel2010 01-03-2009 10:14 PM

i was sad cus i just got the internet to behave again *glares at laptop again* grr technology doesn't want me on the forum...

My2Geldings 01-03-2009 10:16 PM

I have to say it was odd to have the site down for a couple days. I'm sure a lot of people must have been at loss without their website up and running:lol:

Spyder 01-03-2009 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by My2Geldings (Post 221252)
I have to say it was odd to have the site down for a couple days. I'm sure a lot of people must have been at loss without their website up and running:lol:

I actually caught up on my other web duties but certainly did miss coming here for breaks.

Joshie 01-04-2009 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spyder (Post 221266)
I actually caught up on my other web duties but certainly did miss coming here for breaks.

Me too. Took care of some other web duties. Got some carrot cake baked and some horse grooming done too!