The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Tack and Equipment Classifieds (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/)
-   -   Model Horses and Accessories for Sale (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/model-horses-accessories-sale-20100/)

Equuestriaan 01-04-2009 12:45 PM

Model Horses and Accessories for Sale

Hey everyone!

I'm selling some old model horses and accessories I have that I never play with anymore. I know most people here are probably past the age of playing with model horses and stuff, but if anybody is interested, this is the video I put on youtube to advertise:

The palomino horse has been sold.

If you are interested in buying anything in the video, please leave a reply or message me. Everything is first come, first serve. Prices are non-negotiable.

I am only shipping within the United States. The cost of shipping is $4.55 no matter where in the U.S. you live because all items are under 1 pound. Also with every purchase, you get one stable accessory free. You may request to have a specific stable accessory but if somebody else has already requested it you may not get your first choice.

Everything else is explained in the video.

Thanks!
-Equuestriaan

PS. If anybody's curious, I'm saving up for a horse. I know selling model horses isn't going to help much, but it can't hurt, can it? And I can get rid of old stuff junking up my room.

DarkChylde 01-04-2009 01:07 PM

I think it is great you are saving up for a horse. Very comendable.

What did you want for everything, since the palomino is gone? Also, would you sell the paint horse and the next to the last pic with the bag of feed and buckets and junk, and what would that run? I may be interested. I am definately interested in buying the paint. Do you have any other regular sized Breyers for sale, or stablemate sized? (We already have a similar one like the grey.)

Equuestriaan 01-04-2009 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkChylde (Post 221602)
I think it is great you are saving up for a horse. Very comendable.

What did you want for everything, since the palomino is gone? Also, would you sell the paint horse and the next to the last pic with the bag of feed and buckets and junk, and what would that run? I may be interested. I am definately interested in buying the paint. Do you have any other regular sized Breyers for sale, or stablemate sized? (We already have a similar one like the grey.)

Prices are in the video but here they are all listed:
Paint w/ tack: $12.55
Grey: $13.55
Red/black jump: $8.55
Green/yellow jump: $8.55
Rider: $8.55

If you were to buy the paint, you could pick one thing from the next to last pic for free, since all that stuff is too small to really charge for. So that would still come out to $12.55. I do have this traditional sized breyer: Breyer 1241DIS HORSE DIAMOND SPARKLE AQHA 2 that was not mentioned in the video. I would be willing to sell her if you are interested, and I could get some pics of her too if you wanted. I don't have any stablemates and that's the only traditional I have.

EDIT: There is another person interested in the paint, but she hasn't gotten permission from her parents yet.

DarkChylde 01-07-2009 06:47 AM

I want the paint, but I hafta get a money order to you first (much easier than tryin to cash an outta state check, beleive me) for the paint, I want that one for sure, but I would like to let the other kid have a chance, too. So IF she can't get it, I'll take it. I would get the doll, but I just got her (my littlest, the one I am getting it for) Brenda Breyer for Christmas. I would be willing to throw in, say, $3 for the little stuff, but only if you want to, other wise I would like the feed sack.

How much for the AQHA mare?

Do you have any barns or stables?

Equuestriaan 01-07-2009 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkChylde (Post 224032)
I want the paint, but I hafta get a money order to you first (much easier than tryin to cash an outta state check, beleive me) for the paint, I want that one for sure, but I would like to let the other kid have a chance, too. So IF she can't get it, I'll take it. I would get the doll, but I just got her (my littlest, the one I am getting it for) Brenda Breyer for Christmas. I would be willing to throw in, say, $3 for the little stuff, but only if you want to, other wise I would like the feed sack.

How much for the AQHA mare?

Do you have any barns or stables?

It's been about a week since the other person said they had permission, so I can contact them today and ask them if they have gotten it yet. The feed bag has already been taken by the person who ordered the palomino, sorry. So you can have all the other stable accessories but I don't really think it's worth any more than like $1. The AQHA mare is $9, and you wouldn't have to pay shipping on her too because it probably all still weighs under 1 pound.

So that would be $8 for the paint, $9 for the mare, $1 for the stable things, plus $4.55 shipping which would come out to a total of $22.55.

Sorry, I don't have any stables for sale.

If you're sending money, just know that it could be stolen in the process. My parents tell me some mail carriers will just take the cash if they see it in an envelope. I would recommend concealing bills inside a card, and maybe sending the coins in a second envelope or something so it isn't a huge loss if it's stolen. It's up to you how you want to send it, though.

Equuestriaan 01-07-2009 11:28 AM

Okay I just found out the other person who wanted the paint can't get permission. So just let me know your final decision on what you'd like and I'll confirm the cost and then send you my address in a private message.

DarkChylde 01-07-2009 11:54 AM

That sounds great. $22.55 it is, paint and mare and the other stuff.

Going to pms now.

Thanx!:D Hope you get your horse! (Prayin don't hurt neither, believe me!):wink: