The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Nutrition (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-nutrition/)
-   -   What SmartPak's are your horses on? (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-nutrition/what-smartpaks-your-horses-205465/)

BigBenLoverforLife 06-02-2013 10:32 PM

What SmartPak's are your horses on?

Hey! I didnt see a thread like this and I thought it would be a fun one! Right now Ben is on SmartFlex Senior, but soon I hope to add Smartlyte Pellets, and SmartHoof Pellets. He is already on Red Cell in the liquid form and I may change it to the pellet form and add it to the SmartPaks but he doesnt hate the liquid so why change it. Now post what your horse(s) are on!

CLaPorte432 06-02-2013 10:44 PM

893 Attachment(s)
SmartFlex Senior, SmartHoof and SmartDarkNHandsome. :-)
Posted via Mobile Device

Poseidon 06-02-2013 11:12 PM

Equine Xanax.

More commonly known as SmartCalm Ultra.

gypsygirl 06-02-2013 11:59 PM

Gypsy is on smart hoof and she gets cosequin asu in her smart pak
Posted via Mobile Device

Oh wait I lied she also gets smart gut

Brighteyes 06-06-2013 12:00 AM

Baby Girl gets SmartDigest Ultra, E-se-mag, and apple-a-day electrolytes. :)

poppy1356 06-06-2013 09:24 AM

I just ordered Smartflex senior herb free pellets and tri-amino yesterday. So she's not on them yet but they are on their way, super excited.

Skyseternalangel 06-07-2013 12:14 AM

Sky is on Smarthoof and loose Redmond rock salt.

Viranh 06-07-2013 01:54 PM

Blue gets SmartCombo Senior and SmartVites EZ-Keeper, and Gypsy gets Quiessence and SmartVite EZ-Keeper. Usually I also do SmartBug-Off, but Blue's need for a joint supplement is using up my supplement budget this year. It works though! So many fewer flies and ticks. Smartpaks are great. I have a tiny feed/tack room, and I just couldn't keep all those buckets neat and accessible, and I'm super forgetful about ordering the buckets.

quarterhorsechiq 06-10-2013 08:51 PM

Hi I have a quarter horse named riley english/western pleassure. hes 19 and has suspenserary problems. he also has copd, and i noticed he has been coughing excessively lately. what can i give to help him. he already gets smartpaks in the morning i need to check exactly what they are tomorow. any suggestions?

SketchyHorse 06-11-2013 03:24 AM

Oooh glad to hear someone has used the SmartBug-Off and it really does work. My big mare just seems absolutely miserable out in the pasture all day with the gnats. I considered it last year for Dani, but maybe I'll add it to Cally's packs this year...

Cally is on Vetri HA. Loved their joint supplement comparison chart so I could find something cheaper than Conquer but with just the same amount of HA. Big fan of the auto ship (I'd forget) & the paks. Makes it SOO much easier when the horse getting them is being boarded. Easy for them to feed and you know they're getting correct amounts! I also started Cally on raspberry leaves, flaxseed, & DC-Y (devil's claw & yucca). Not smartpaks but really makes you appreciate them more when you've gotta make your own "paks."