The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Videos (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-videos/)
-   -   Snow!!! (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-videos/snow-20575/)

Hoofprints in the Sand 01-10-2009 09:52 AM

Snow!!!

Ok so not really a HORSE video, but just wanted to share the crazy weather around here lately...this is what I woke up to -- we're in the middle of a large snowstorm sweeping across northern Ohio right now. My poor dogs Bailey and Kemper were just trying to go potty! lol Bailey (the fuzzy little Lhasa Apso) had to walk back and forth just to pack down an area so he could potty!

My2Geldings 01-10-2009 01:22 PM

:lol: got to be careful with the snow :lol: you're going to lose your dog!

centrestableswendy 01-10-2009 03:05 PM

Hey Hoofprints! How much do you guys have now? We're up to about 6 inches, and it's supposed to keep coming down until around 5am tomorrow. We're only 3 hours from each other, so how far is that on skis, lol?

centrestableswendy 01-10-2009 03:06 PM

Is Kemper a Whippet? I have a german shepard/whippet mix, and she's the sweetest dog ever.

1dog3cats17rodents 01-10-2009 03:11 PM

Oh dang, I got robbed when I came to this thread! Now I hate snow even more!:evil:
Kidding of course!

That's alot of snow! My poor male dog squats to pee, you should see the looks he gives us when he has to go, I think his male parts get frozen:lol: We shovel a path for our cats or they just go in the flower pots:roll:

My2Geldings 01-10-2009 04:25 PM

:lol: we have about that right now tho for us it's a standard thing. Here is a photo of my boy in the snow from this morning.
http://inlinethumb13.webshots.com/16...600x600Q85.jpg

Hoofprints in the Sand 01-10-2009 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by centrestableswendy (Post 226947)
Hey Hoofprints! How much do you guys have now? We're up to about 6 inches, and it's supposed to keep coming down until around 5am tomorrow. We're only 3 hours from each other, so how far is that on skis, lol?

Hey Wendy! We have between 7-8 inches right now on the ground, and it's supposed to stop sometime early tomorrow morning (4am or something like that!)...pretty standard for NE Ohio but still it all fell last night and today so it came down pretty quickly!!

You joke about skis but my hubby was snow shoeing on the roads in our neighborhood today lol!! :-)

Hoofprints in the Sand 01-10-2009 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1dog3cats17rodents (Post 226956)
Oh dang, I got robbed when I came to this thread! Now I hate snow even more!:evil:
Kidding of course!

That's alot of snow! My poor male dog squats to pee, you should see the looks he gives us when he has to go, I think his male parts get frozen:lol: We shovel a path for our cats or they just go in the flower pots:roll:

LOL yeah we ended up needing to shovel a path for our dogs as well -- ours are both boys and they also squat! haha poor little fuzzy Bailey (the Lhasa) definitely freezes his "male parts" when we don't get our to shovel first!

Hoofprints in the Sand 01-10-2009 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by centrestableswendy (Post 226948)
Is Kemper a Whippet? I have a german shepard/whippet mix, and she's the sweetest dog ever.

Yes he is! And yes they are the sweetest, most loveable dogs EVER! Also very silly and dopey, which just makes him that much more adorable :lol: