fair skinned people.

God continued, 'I shall make the land rich in resources so as to make the
inhabitants prosper, I shall call these inhabitants Hawkeyes, and they shall
be known as a most friendly people.

But Lord,' asked Gabriel, 'don't you think you are being too

generous to these Iowans?

'Not really,' replied God 'just wait and see the winters I am

going to give them.'

lol... My mom who still lives in Iowa sent this to me today along with the bone chilling negative temps. I couldn't help but laugh a little. I don't miss the cold!!!! :lol:

See less See more
#3 ·
I KNOW you know what I'm talking about. You live just about dead west of where I grew up!!! Brrrrrrrrrrrr :wink: :lol:

#6 ·
Mkarel- I didn't know they would do that either!!! When I went to school in Iowa they didn't EVER let us out because it was too cold... We had 2 hour late starts. I remember standing at the bus stop with my eyes watering and being so bundled up that I couldn't walk right. :lol:

CDT-There must be a hole in the border that allows all that frigid Canadian air to sweep down across the mid-section of the States!!!! :lol:

#9 ·
lol... My mom who still lives in Iowa sent this to me today along with the bone chilling negative temps. I couldn't help but laugh a little. I don't miss the cold!!!! :lol:

you should invite your mom to live with you in the winter time so she can be warm. :D

#10 ·
My Mom and Dad (step) still farm up there. ( Go Farmers! :D) They have been talking about retirement. I think they're looking at Texas, we get too much cold here in Arkansas!!! They're heading for the DEEP south. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.