The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horses for Sale (http://www.horseforum.com/horses-sale/)
-   -   5 yr old Bold ruler, damascus, seattle slew TB mare for sale (http://www.horseforum.com/horses-sale/5-yr-old-bold-ruler-damascus-20977/)

Painteddreamfarm 01-16-2009 10:56 PM

5 yr old Bold ruler, damascus, seattle slew TB mare for sale

5 Attachment(s)
5 Yr old Registered Thoroughbred mare. She has nice long legs. Very pretty petite face, Beautiful leg markings. Started on jumps, broke to ride. Would do great in dressage and very good with her movements and her leg pressures. She is very quiet. Not spooky. Loves to ride and play. Loves attention. Wants nothing more than to be your best friend. Very smart, takes very little time to teach her anything. She just needs refresher course from not being ridden until i recieved her. She was underweight but has gained it back and is doing better than ever. Healthy, loveable girl. Has had multipul riders along with timid riders and she has done great! stands tied all day long, loves to be groomed... loves you to brush her lips :-) Her bloodlines are amazing. Seattle slew is her great grand father. damascus, bold ruler, many more ! Beautiful black with a star. Cool markings on her legs. More pictures of riding and videos upon request! Make an offer.!

alldun 01-18-2009 08:49 AM

Oh your mare is gorgeous! If only I'd seen her a couple of weeks ago-she would have crossed so nice on my stallion.
I have a mare crossing the border into Ontario tomorrow so no chance now lol. I'm sure you'll have no problem getting her a home.

hntrjmpr 01-24-2009 02:40 PM

Whoa! You're in MI! lol Me too! I'm looking for a horse for one of my students. I'll tell you a little bit about Karli (my student) first and you can tell me what you think :)
Karli is an 12 year old girl who is what I call a 'natural' rider. Everything comes so easily to her and she is very confident. She has been riding for about 3 1/2 years now and is successfully riding and jumping on the 'B' circuit and is starting to cross into the 'A's. However, her real passion is eventing, would this mare be capable of the strenous activity that is required for eventing?
Oh and how tall is she?
Has she ever raced?
Does she come with a vet check?
Whats the asking price?

That is all I can think of right now :P I'd love to hear more about her!

ladybug1 08-30-2012 05:42 PM

Damascus Mare

Do you still have this mare or know the person who has it? Can you tell me what her registered name is? You can email me at anglawgirl@yahoo.com.

Thanks,
Angela Swearengin

Speed Racer 08-30-2012 05:46 PM

This thread is over 3 years old and the OP hasn't posted for 2 years, so I doubt you're going to get any answers.