The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Dressage (http://www.horseforum.com/dressage/)
-   -   starting dressage lessons, very basics (http://www.horseforum.com/dressage/starting-dressage-lessons-very-basics-211122/)

TBforever 06-11-2013 02:58 AM

starting dressage lessons, very basics

signed up for dressage lessons *dressage lessons in a stock saddle*

of course it is only gong to be basic....instructor is going to work with me and miover from ground up!!

she is giving me a free lesson as a 1 off on thursday, as she is going to help me get miover accross the road to the dressage arena YAY

she also coaches in eventing and show jumping..not that i need to worry about that LOL

EFA qualified coach..dunno what that stands for

NaeNae87 06-11-2013 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TBforever (Post 2766794)
signed up for dressage lessons *dressage lessons in a stock saddle*

of course it is only gong to be basic....instructor is going to work with me and miover from ground up!!

she is giving me a free lesson as a 1 off on thursday, as she is going to help me get miover accross the road to the dressage arena YAY

she also coaches in eventing and show jumping..not that i need to worry about that LOL

EFA qualified coach..dunno what that stands for

Good luck for your lesson. Just remember to relax and have fun. I am sure you will be fine.

Are you located in Australia? If so then EFA is Equestrian Federation of Australia. Here is a bit of info about the EFA coaching accreditation. EA NCAS Coach Accreditation
You can have a read through the different levels and see what they have to go through in order to be accredited. :) Hope that helps.

TBforever 06-11-2013 08:36 AM

yeah thought i better choose a dicapline lol

im sooo happy! its finnally happening!..we also gunna do ground work!

Bagheera 06-11-2013 06:27 PM

That's great! I switched over from riding jumpers to dressage last year. I love it. I hope you have a blast in your lessons and keep us posted on how you and Miover are progressing! :)

TBforever 06-12-2013 05:21 AM

4 Attachment(s)
Attachment 210002

Attachment 210010

Attachment 210018

Attachment 210026

after 2 hrs of work which he was sweating..he desides that he will join another herd, that were free range.

he was not axcepted in the herd and got a good bite to his sides, and a tiny cut on his hip