The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Meet the Community (http://www.horseforum.com/meet-community/)
-   -   Howdy,Volunteer Mounted Patrol just joind (http://www.horseforum.com/meet-community/howdy-volunteer-mounted-patrol-just-joind-212610/)

USWPMP 06-13-2013 11:31 AM

Howdy,Volunteer Mounted Patrol just joind

My Name is Larry "Teruji" Sakai I am with the USWP Volunteer Mounted Patrol (USWPMP) and are new to the site, Like to say Howdy to all you. We are based in Louisville, KY. U.S.A. and operate all over the US as needed. You can find out more about us at our website USWP Mounted Patrol hope to meet and make many friends here.
Ride Safe and have a great day.

Histep 06-13-2013 02:14 PM

Well Howdy to you too, welcome!

futuredoctor 06-13-2013 03:36 PM

EMT here, but not mounted.

USWPMP 06-14-2013 10:02 AM

Thank you Histep

Thank you Histep for the like, Have a good day and ride safe.

USWPMP 06-14-2013 10:04 AM

Hello Futuredoctor, We just started a mounted EMT program with the USWPMP I would like your take on it. Have a good day and ride safe.

SouthernTrails 06-14-2013 10:12 AM

I met someone recently who is a Member of a Search and Rescue Unit no far from where I live

North Georgia Mounted Search and Rescue

I applaud people who volunteer their time to help out others in a time of need :wink:

USWPMP 06-14-2013 10:32 AM

Thank you Southern trailsGA for the kind words. and the comment. I started the group 3 years ago and it's the best thing I ever done and enjoy it so much. I hope you have a great day and ride safe.

USWPMP 06-14-2013 10:38 AM

This is to Tinyliny, I could not reply to your MSG. so i'm posting it here.

Hello Tinyliny,
Thank you very much for the welcome. I understand about the FB link I tried to remove it myself but couldn't. I will post some pictures in the future.
I lived in Osaka-Shi
Have a good day and Ride safe

Thank you have nice day
Sutekina tsuitachi o arigatō

loveduffy 06-14-2013 11:05 AM

welcome to the forum and it is great that you started your own mounted team ,we use to have a mounted police in some parks but now they are all gone have a great day keep safe

USWPMP 06-14-2013 11:50 AM

Thanks for the welcome loveduffy And thanks for the kind words too. I like the mounted police better then any other type of police unit the officers are always better tempered and more out going. Maybe you will get them back one day.
You have a great day and ride safe.