The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Tack and Equipment Classifieds (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/)
-   -   (US) Pessoa Legacy Event For Sale (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/us-pessoa-legacy-event-sale-212690/)

Relentless 06-13-2013 12:38 PM

(US) Pessoa Legacy Event For Sale

Hey guys! So I've been trying to sell my saddle recently and never posted it here. Stupid me, since I trust you guys more than the creeps on ebay. ;)

This saddle is best suited for someone with LONG femurs like me as the flap is very forward. This saddle is extremely well-balanced and would be perfect for an eventer. It is a 17 inch seat and a very dark havana brown. I need to take some recent pictures of it, but if you look up the "stock" photos of this model saddle, mine is a few shades darker from oiling it. The leather is very, very nice and cleans up beautifully. It is also very soft and easily pliable, bendable, etc. This model has the XCH gullet system for which I have two plates, a medium and a medium wide (purple and orange, I believe). It comes with dark brown Stubben leathers that match it perfectly and have a nice, fancy stitching/ends on them. Also comes with a pessoa saddle cover that came with the saddle brand new.

I'm happy to answer any questions! Asking $1,800 plus shipping.

Relentless 06-17-2013 11:20 AM

Bumpin' on up. Anyone?

Relentless 06-21-2013 09:36 AM

Feel free to make offers if anyone is interested. Price is not firm.

DROPPING TO $1,400.

ICUWest7 06-25-2013 03:42 PM

Can you post some pictures of it?

Relentless 06-26-2013 02:59 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This is the only one I have right now. I'll be taking more pictures this weekend if anyone is interested in seeing some!

ChristineNJ 07-06-2013 04:35 PM

What size is the gullet you have in the saddle right now? M or MW?