The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Artwork (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-artwork/)
-   -   Digital Drawings. (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-artwork/digital-drawings-21443/)

worldofhorses 01-25-2009 02:35 AM

Digital Drawings.

I do a lot of work on my computer, drawing horses digitally :D

Each of these will link you to deviantART, a great site for all those talented artists who wish to display their work and receive feedback and attention. You can find me there under the name faraf-xx[.deviantart.com]

The first few are my most recent, just simple sketches that I am not very attached to:

Norwegian Fjord by ~faraf-xx on deviantART (Norwegian Fjord)

"Hello, sir." by ~faraf-xx on deviantART (Pair of Arabians)

Got the fuzzies? by ~faraf-xx on deviantART (Random horse w/ unusual patterns)

Midnight Commission by ~faraf-xx on deviantART (Quite an old one)

Invincible by ~faraf-xx on deviantART (Going crazy with designing my own silly tack haha)

Random doodleh by ~faraf-xx on deviantART (I think this one is quite funny)

Midnight splendour by ~faraf-xx on deviantART (Don't mind the gross tail)

Cantering Horse - Skeleton by ~faraf-xx on deviantART (I highly recommend everybody doing this as some point - it really teaches you a lot!)

Miss Katie 01-25-2009 06:08 AM

So nice!! I love the tack you designed.

worldofhorses 01-25-2009 08:47 PM

Hahah, thank you :)
Must give that another go some time!

KGImages 02-03-2009 09:08 AM

I do DA too! (Digital Art)
It's take alot of work and time, but it's worth it eh?!
I don't have a DA account. Never thought of it.
I like the way your draw the basic lines for the horses. It's messy, not bad messy, but good messy. It gives it some kind of look. It makes it look so 3D. I like it! I'm not gonna try it because I'm never tried those lines. :oops:

welshy 02-03-2009 05:23 PM

hey great work! i especially love the invincible one but they're all really good.
I've never been able to do digital art it always ends up looking like something completely different lol yu've got some talent tho!

worldofhorses 02-04-2009 06:36 PM

KGImages - yeah it is very rewarding, and gives you such a great sense of accomplishment once you finish!
deviantART is an amazing art site for displaying your work, and receiving very helpful criticism and support! I would suggest to anybody who enjoys art :)

welshy - thank you :)
Invincible was a lot of fun to do!