The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   General Off Topic Discussion (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/)
-   -   anyone in Delta, BC please be careful. (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/anyone-delta-bc-please-careful-214650/)

Samstead 06-17-2013 01:11 AM

anyone in Delta, BC please be careful.

in my town Tsawassen there has been a young man in his teens (I use the word "man" loosely) assaulting young women, the police are onto him here and have a description (see article below) so I fear he may take his crimes elsewhere to avoid being caught. I know a few members are from Delta so please be careful, ladies, brush up on self defense and use those barn muscles to your advantage for your safety!
Police investigate string of sexual assaults in Tsawwassen | Globalnews.ca

alexischristina 06-17-2013 01:45 AM

That's disgusting... I went to high school with some boys with the same sense of entitlement, thought it was great fun to grab your boobs or butt in the hallway or 'hug' you and refuse to let go. I have a couple friends in Twas, I'm surprised I haven't heard about this already.

Samstead 06-17-2013 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alexischristina (Post 2821082)
That's disgusting... I went to high school with some boys with the same sense of entitlement, thought it was great fun to grab your boobs or butt in the hallway or 'hug' you and refuse to let go. I have a couple friends in Twas, I'm surprised I haven't heard about this already.

maybe I know them? would they kill you for giving me their names? do they ride?

alexischristina 06-17-2013 02:42 AM

No they don't (not that I know of, anyway lol) I know them from school. I could PM their names for curiosity sake :lol:

Samstead 06-17-2013 03:28 AM

Update: girl from work was attacked (she's my age) and Saturday night a man jumped out of a bush on the dike and attacked a girl.

gunslinger 06-17-2013 11:06 AM

Y'all can't carry a handgun up there can you?

Samstead 06-17-2013 06:45 PM

we cannot, not even pepper spray which I fend ridiculous, it could save someone's life but oooohhh nooo it could also be used for assault so it's a weapon. Gun control I get but no pepper spray is over the top