The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   General Off Topic Discussion (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/)
-   -   this is very random.. (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/very-random-21542/)

Salty_alydaR 01-26-2009 04:07 PM

this is very random..

1 Attachment(s)
but i just wanna say that i love my sister to death! she is my best friend, my role model, my ray of sunshine when its dark. she can lift me up when i'm at my lowest point. she teaches me about life and about living even when she doesnt know it. sure we have our arguments, but they are so rare and miniscule that we barely notice them. she tells me everything, and vise versa. shes the #1 person that i can trust in this untrustworthy world. we laugh and cry together. and on a daily basis, we finish eachother's sentences and think the same thoughts. sometimes we even dress the same w/o even knowing it. like, i'll come down in a long sleeved striped shirt, jeans, and flip flops and she'll be wearing the same thing! we are 2 years apart, but we might as well be twins. people say we look alike but me and her are the only ones who say we look totally different. my world would not be complete if it didnt have her in it. when we go our seperate ways to live out our own lives, i will definatley miss her more than anyone else because she has a bigger influence on me than my parents. she is the one who taught me how to tie my shoes and twirl spaghettii on a fork. SHE IS MY SISTER and the best one in the world!!
i call her Kaffy, and she calls me Bicky. and no one else in the world is allowed to call us that.

kathryn(my sister) is on the left, and i'm on the right

RusticWildFire 01-26-2009 04:10 PM

Aww that's sweet! :) It's nice to have that person in the world that you can always count on. It's great that it is your sister :)

My2Geldings 01-26-2009 07:02 PM

Great to see you have such a great relationship with your sister :)

TaMMa89 01-27-2009 04:03 PM

You really look pretty similar :-).

It's nice to hear that you've so strong mutual bond. It can be a huge resource in the world.