The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horses for Sale (http://www.horseforum.com/horses-sale/)
-   -   Help ! I'm searching for the perfect horse ! (http://www.horseforum.com/horses-sale/help-im-searching-perfect-horse-21634/)

victorymarchx 01-28-2009 01:02 AM

Help ! I'm searching for the perfect horse !

I'm new to the Forum so I'm still getting use to this. I have honestly been in a non-stop search for a Friesian horse or Gypsy Cob. I leased a Friesian awhile back and it was a truly amazing experience! I have done immense research on the breed, and each of my search results states that the breed is just naturaly level headed and willing to learn. The Cypsy Cob is also anouther horse that I adore and have been in search for. They are beautilful and also have a great level headed nature. But, enough of me going on about how much I love them, but I really looking for someone who would consider working something out to let me lease one of these truely acceptional horses or a very resonale price. I know theses horses are considered "high-end" horses but I dont see why normal, everyday riding individuals can't have the chance to own or lease one.

Thanks !

P.S - I'm very willing to pay for board, shoes, vet bills, grain, and just about everything. Also on top of that I'm very willing to insure your horse
:D

PiggyPablo 01-28-2009 01:05 AM

you should look at www.dreamhorse.com I'm in California, and I've seen A LOT of Gypsies and Friesians here for sale/lease www.bayequest.com Good luck and don't worry, you'll find the right one!

victorymarchx 01-28-2009 01:16 AM

Thanks ! I'll check it out. I have check out dream horse before but the prices are so crazy ! 50k for a horse nowadays.. ! I have seen some horses in CA for fairly cheap but I am directly across the nation in NH and I think transportation would be highly expensive. But maybe it will be worth it. Thank you ! :]

MirrorStage2009 03-09-2009 08:47 PM

I don't know what you want to do with the horse but here's a very inexpensive Old Man for sale in New Hampshire to a trail riding home

Black Gelding Friesian Horse for Sale in Sandown, New Hampshire | Buy This Horse at Equine.com

Isn't he adorable? He's so gray! I would totally get him but buying such an aged horse makes me paranoid. :shock: My first horse was 23 years old and she passed away after only four months of our owning her. :cry:

I don't know if you saw this guy on Dreamhorse (he's listed as available to lease) DreamHorse.com Horse ID: 1341787 - Vilmar Van De Weeme . Oddly enough, also located in the same town, New Hampshire.

There's also plenty of inexpensive Friesians for sale at the moment! Riding geldings for 10 to 15 K!!

Also, Melissa at US Friesian Referral is offering this Gypsy riding gelding for sale: DreamHorse.com Horse ID: 1361196 - BRAM Awesome price! Love his white body and black head w/blue eyes!

Are you a member of The New England Friesian Council? Might be a good idea to join if not. Mingle w/ owners in your area. Maybe one of them will have a Friesian for you to lease?

Finally, get on the Friesian-L mailing list or Yahoo Group. There are so many owners there looking to lease there horses because of the bad economy.

Good luck!