FAQ for Notebooks
Dear all, I have found an interesting FAQ for those people who are looking to buy a new Notebook. This FAQ will help us to answer member's questions/doubts about notebooks.
Admin: feel free to add it as a sticky :D
Here it is
1) What is your budget?
2) What size notebook would you prefer?
a. Netbook; 10” screen or less3) Where will you buying this notebook? You can select the flag of your country as an indicator.
4) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
a. Like:5) What are the primary tasks will you be performing with this notebook?
6) Will you be taking the notebook with you to different places, leaving it on your desk or both?
7) Will you be playing games on it; if so, which games or types of games?
8) How many hours of battery life do you need?
9) Would you prefer to see the notebooks you're considering before purchasing it or buying a notebook on-line without seeing it is OK?
10) What OS do you prefer? Windows (XP or Vista), Mac OS, Linux, etc.
11) From the choices below, what screen resolutions would you prefer?
a. WXGA – 1280x800 or occasionally 1280x768; For people who like big text and icons that are easy to read. Less stuff fits on the screen, which translates into more scrolling.12) Do you want a glossy/reflective screen or a matte/non-glossy screen?
Build Quality and Design
13) Are the notebook's looks and stylishness important to you?
14) When are you buying this laptop and how long do you want this laptop to last?
15) How much hard drive space do you want; 80GB to 500GB? Do you want a SSD drive?
16) Do you need an optical drive? If yes, a CDRW/DVD-ROM, DVD Burner or Blu-Ray drive?
Forgot to put the source there.
It the Courtesy of: -> What Should I Buy FAQ (Please Read Before Posting) <- - Notebook Forums and Laptop Discussion
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:39 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0