The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coffee help!

2K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  Whipple 
#1 ·
ok i absolutely HATE coffee! a while back my friend was telling me about some type of coffee or something like that; that didnt taste like coffee but you can get it at starbucks.. does anybody know what type of thing i am talking about! haha! see my friend loves starbucks more than anything and i want to go with her but i hate coffee! the smell doesnt bother me though.. so can anyone help me?!?!?! thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

#2 ·
uh -- get over it? Why should you try to change your taste? If you don't like coffee, you don't like coffee. 'S'all good. Have a tea instead or a juice or perrier or flavoured water or nothing. There's no law that says you have to like coffee and you don't have to like coffee to go to Starbucks with your friend.

#3 ·
they have a lot of non coffee stuff at starbucks if you want to go hang out with your friend. tea, chai, izzy's, italian sodas, etc. I"m wondering if your friend meant a Frappuccino? It's basically a milkshake with some coffee flavor, but they also have some flavors that have no coffee at all (vanilla bean, strawberry and cream, etc)

#5 ·
While I am a HUGE fan of coffee (drinkin some right now, actually) I wuddn't expect you to be. There are lots of coffee-flavored things, but if you hate coffee I would logically sumize you'd hate coffee flavored as well. They have wonderful teas there, and I know of lots of people who have milk in thier tea, perhaps you could try that?

I am sure your friend would understand if you don't drink coffee. After all, I LOVE Viggo Mortinsen but my best friends thinks he looks 'shifty and weasely'. Yet still, we are freinds.:shock:

#6 ·
This was the only thread I could find today that even mentioned coffee.
Sorry Katienduke. It may not be your thing, and you are free to try anything else, but it sure helps a lot of US!!
MORNING All!! **waving**
Coffee's fresh for those who still need it!
It's so nice to come here and see there really *is* a 'rest of the World!' I've been feeling so boring lately. Seems like my days are the same...day in...day out.
Only 36 out there right now. Was 27 when I was flinging poo. The manure pile just keeps growing!
LOL!
Yesterday it hit up into the 50's! We actually washed the cars!
Today I am cleaning out the freezer. We had a load of sausage show up last night.....and I made a batch of green pepper jelly to go with!
My ears won't open up today. They keep snapping and popping! The throat is throbbing too. Sheesh. Sometimes I feel like I'm just falling apart! And I can't do that!
I do have a dr's appointment tho tomorrow afternoon, after I take care of my Momma!

#7 ·
This was the only thread I could find today that even mentioned coffee.
Sorry Katienduke. It may not be your thing, and you are free to try anything else, but it sure helps a lot of US!!
MORNING All!! **waving**
Coffee's fresh for those who still need it!
It's so nice to come here and see there really *is* a 'rest of the World!' I've been feeling so boring lately. Seems like my days are the same...day in...day out.
Only 36 out there right now. Was 27 when I was flinging poo. The manure pile just keeps growing!
LOL!

Yesterday it hit up into the 50's! We actually washed the cars!
Today I am cleaning out the freezer. We had a load of sausage show up last night.....and I made a batch of green pepper jelly to go with!
My ears won't open up today. They keep snapping and popping! The throat is throbbing too. Sheesh. Sometimes I feel like I'm just falling apart! And I can't do that!
I do have a dr's appointment tho tomorrow afternoon, after I take care of my Momma!

ok umm... why did you take my thread and turn it into your's? i am still hoping someone knows what i am talking about...

#8 ·
see my teacher said she had some coffee but it didnt taste like coffee... my friend is not making me like coffee i just want to be able to have something similiar to coffee since i dont like any tea but my mom's nor am i going to drink water at starbucks..haha

#11 ·
I used to HATE Starbucks. Now I love it. It was the only source of caffiene on Sunday mornings at church (I go to church in a theater, is it odd that Starbucks is also brough to us?). I learned to love it. Seriously, I do. Although nothing beats a good Timmys triple triple, one of my main reasons for not moving to California.
Anyhow, if you go to Starbucks with yor friend, have a juice and a brownie. Or cookie, the cookies there are delicious!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.