The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Technology (http://www.horseforum.com/technology/)
-   -   Need A Cheap Super Laptop! (http://www.horseforum.com/technology/need-cheap-super-laptop-21924/)

My Horse, Gracey. 02-02-2009 05:03 AM

Need A Cheap Super Laptop!

Hey everyone! Whats going on?
Aha.
I need some help. I am looking for a laptop to play Flight Simulator X Acceleration. I dont have 1500 bucks but, something that will work great.
Hi preformance is what I am looking for. Large Hard Disk Drives. 1TB would e awesome!
Know of a cheap place to get one? Links?
I like to do lots of Graphics, no I do not have any handy, All my work was lost on my old, super computer, wich costed 4500.
I would love to hear back from all of you!
Thanks

Chad.
"You Are My Goddess"

shmurmer4 02-05-2009 06:04 PM

HP normally has some pretty low priced ones all of them are true 64bit.

Mine runs the same program no lag, no problem

Jehanzeb 02-05-2009 06:18 PM

Yep! very good advise there shmurmer4 :D. HP has some really nice spec laptops, also have a look at Acer ones they are quite good too for cheaper price :D. If you have something in mind do let us know.

Regards

Vidaloco 02-05-2009 07:05 PM

I just popped in to see what you fellows said. Thanks from me too, I was thinking of HP. Its what I have now but I'm itching to get a new laptop.

shmurmer4 02-05-2009 07:22 PM

PRICEWATCH :: Price Comparison Tool - Find the lowest prices on computers, electronics, clothing and more

^ they normally have the cheapest outlets for electronics online that I have seen.

My Horse, Gracey. 02-06-2009 04:29 AM

Aha! Goodie! Once I do find one I will tell you all!
Thanks alot for the advice!

Chad
-"My Baby.... I love you"

DarkChylde 02-06-2009 07:35 AM

I hear India is supposed to come out with a laptop for $10....

I wuddn't recommend an Acer. I had one, it messed up all the time and I had to spend more time with it in the shop, it was never fixed properly and after like 3 years it started melting hard drives (on a regular basis, wuddn't keep a hard drive for 12 hours.) Once my warrenty was up, the Acer people wanted to stick it to me big time to work on what they never fixed.

I have an IBM thinkpad now, while I miss my digicam (gettin one soon tho) I like the laptop a WHOLE lot better....

I hear good things about HP and Mac.......