The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Pictures (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-pictures/)
-   -   Dana!! Geddout!!! (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-pictures/dana-geddout-22005/)

Kiki 02-03-2009 07:52 PM

Dana!! Geddout!!!

6 Attachment(s)
This is how Dana hurt her leg last time no you can understand why I was cranky when I rocked up and found Dana in the shed, stuck and knocking stuff over. But the cute look in her face though put it right.:lol:
Here are some other pics I took too.

morganshow11 02-03-2009 07:55 PM

Those horses look pretty skinny to me.

Kiki 02-03-2009 07:58 PM

You should have seen them a few weeks ago....they have improved. When will people get off my back coz Im doing my best and peeps never understand

Equuestriaan 02-04-2009 07:57 AM

OMG the first pic and the 2nd to last are ADORABLE! Your horses are so gorgeous. Neither looks very skinny to me! Keep up the good work - they both look happy and healthy!

My2Geldings 02-04-2009 08:52 AM

That is to adorable :lol: back when I lived in Europe, one of my ponies walked into our house:shock: found her into the hallway that led to the kitchen. The poor thing could not get out, the tile was just to slippery :lol:

Thanks for sharing, she looks like a happy girl :lol:

Kiki 02-04-2009 06:17 PM

Thank you guys. The look on Dana's face was priceless. Its like 'oh hai ma! I iz just cleaning for u k?"
As for Delta rolling she rolls every morning at almost the same time so I'm always prepared LOL

NicoleS11 02-04-2009 06:23 PM

aw toooo cute! my gelding walking up onto our porch one day and was looking at me throught he slidding glass windows...like..."hey....what you doin in there..."

they dont look skinny...there cute!

appylover31803 02-04-2009 11:58 PM

Dana's pose is just priceless!

They look like they seem to be enjoying rolling and getting into trouble!

I agree they look to be of good weight.

How's Dana's leg healing up?

Kiki 02-05-2009 03:34 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Yeah its definatly on the improve. Here is a pic I took last week. I apologise for the flies on her leg LOL I didnt see them until I looked at th photo. Sorry its kinda gross but its scabbing over and she's getting antiseptic powder put on it regularily and she's a bit stiff on it but she's not limping on it. Except now Delta looks like she's got athritis in her off-hind coronet area, which is not surprising I mean she and I have only 6 days between our birthdays and for me thats good but for her it means old age (17yr) AND she's and ex-racehorse and they're notorious for joint probs.

appylover31803 02-05-2009 04:03 PM

well it looks tons better from when it first happened.

If you want, you could get a cheap joint supplement for Delta, and if you can give it to her one a day it should help (Though I dont know how often you're over there nor if her owner would mind)