The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   General Off Topic Discussion (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/)
-   -   curiosity killed the cat...or, the cat's human rather (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/curiosity-killed-cat-cats-human-rather-22020/)

xeventer17 02-03-2009 09:53 PM

curiosity killed the cat...or, the cat's human rather

so i was sittin at my computer all engrossed in reading new threads and stuff, right? and im wearing shorts cuz it's rather warm in my apartment. well, i stand up to go feed my cats and in the process of standing up i look down at my leg and what do i see? i see a giant gash running about half the length of my thigh from my cats. siigghhhh. what really suprises me is that i didn't feel it. lol! anyways, anyone else have bothersome kittehs? haha

RegalCharm 02-04-2009 01:12 AM

I have one that likes to knead dough on you, she is not declawed. LOL

My2Geldings 02-04-2009 12:04 PM

I personally hate cats. We have one ONLY because I wanted a pet to keep company to my dog. That cat drives me nuts because he is way to nice. He's very vocal and really wants attention all the time. I hate that thing...but he makes the dog happy so...:lol:

Walkamile 02-04-2009 12:48 PM

I have a 17 yr old female tabby cat. She pretty much has the run of the house and we do cater to her. She's a terrible mouser, let's the trap catch them and then she brings the mouse in the trap to us to be praised! She's not a cuddly cat, but each night she will decide who will be privileged to have her in your lap. :-)

RedHawk 02-05-2009 08:54 PM

Haha, when I saw the title to your thread it made me think of a funny quote i found somewhere:
"Curiousity didn't kill the cat; curiosity made the kittens." :lol:

xeventer17 02-05-2009 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedHawk (Post 245757)
Haha, when I saw the title to your thread it made me think of a funny quote i found somewhere:
"Curiousity didn't kill the cat; curiosity made the kittens." :lol:

hahaha. omg, i love it!