The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horses for Sale (http://www.horseforum.com/horses-sale/)
-   -   Curly, Hypoallergenic, Gaited, Registered, Lowest Price in the USA (http://www.horseforum.com/horses-sale/curly-hypoallergenic-gaited-registered-lowest-price-221298/)

utvairs 06-27-2013 01:02 AM

Curly, Hypoallergenic, Gaited, Registered MFTHA, Lowest Price in the USA (UT)

What more could you ask for?

Curly-haired foxtrotters are some of the rarest horses in the world, with less than a few hundred known to exist. As such, they generally carry a high price tag. Being rare is one thing... But what makes them so special is that they are known to be hypo-allergenic. For some people, a curly horse is the only kind of horse they can own.

Gaited curly colts and fillies, in yesterday's market, were selling in the $3500+ price range. The horse market isn't what it used to be, and I recognize that. But I can't wait for the market to turn around. I need to let go of my darling curly redhead, because I just don't have the time, the resources, or the proper facilities to continue her training. I have decided to offer her at a price that is roughly 1/2 her value -- which is a significant financial loss to me -- until July 15th, 2013.

Royal Encore (her MFTHA registered name) is a daughter to DCC Vegas, of Zion's Gait Curlies . DCC Vegas is an outstanding stallion with a smooth-as-butter gait. His gait and disposition were so highly valued that he now lives and stands at stud in France for a very wealthy buyer.

Royal Encore (a.k.a. Delilah, and a host of other names) is now 2 years old, and is just getting started with the saddle. She has been saddled several times, and has never complained about it. She has undergone a lot of Clinton Anderson ground work with the previous owners, and has a very curious disposition. She doesn't spook at much of anything. Of course, as a 2 year old, she still needs a lot of work, but she is progressing nicely.

As far as Pat Parelli's "horsenality" goes, she's a solid Left-brain who shows mixed tendencies between introvert and extrovert. With the proper training and handling, she has enormous potential to be a solid, dependable trail horse. With her pedigree and her build, she should be a very smooth gaiter.

She has good, hard hooves, no lameness, and no health issues.

We've started a blog about her here: Royal Encore

Oh, and did I mention that I am very motivated?