The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   General Off Topic Discussion (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/)
-   -   Surgery (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/surgery-22175/)

My2Geldings 02-07-2009 03:44 AM

Surgery

Yep...I got a phone call today. I've been booked as an emergent case first thing monday morning :shock: I've got a loose screw that needs to come out ASAP. That would explain why I have been so sore for the last couple weeks, go figure.
I was supposed to fly out on vacation for 2 weeks on sunday, I guess I'll be staying home now.

Wish me luck :shock:

PaintedLady 02-07-2009 04:54 AM

There's not a whole lot worse than having a screw loose! :wink: Good luck with that.
And heck...you didn't want to leave on vacation, anyway.....

smrobs 02-07-2009 06:17 AM

Wow. At first I thought you were joking about the loose screw. I wish you luck and hope everything turns out okay. Where is this screw located?

NorthernMama 02-07-2009 09:21 AM

Good luck!

Did you get trip cancellation insurance?

farmpony84 02-07-2009 09:37 AM

I could have told you that you had a loose screw... and I'm not even a doctor!

KIDDING! I hope it go's well... keep us informed...

Spyder 02-07-2009 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by farmpony84 (Post 246612)
I could have told you that you had a loose screw... and I'm not even a doctor!

You know what they say OLD Farmpony....takes one to know one.:-P:lol:

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Dumas'_Grrrl 02-07-2009 11:36 AM

Kelly, I wish you a speedy recovery and lots of good ju-ju!!! (OK, I have to admit, the loose screw part had me giggling a little...)

DarkChylde 02-07-2009 12:40 PM

Blessings and prayers headed your way, watch for feathers!

May all your screws be tight and hold fast, and speedy recovery!!

Moxie 02-07-2009 12:49 PM

You know, the several times we have talked on the phone, I have always hung up thinking "That girl has a screw loose!" lol JOKING!

You know you'll be in my thoughts. Keep us posted.

Toooooo bad about the vacation, there will always be another time.

My2Geldings 02-07-2009 01:46 PM

Come on! you all knew I had a loose screw, not news to anyone :lol: thank you so much everyone for all the support. A blessing is disguise really to get this done so quickly just wasn't expecting it.
I didn't have insurance on the plane ticket but was able to guilt the operator into giving me a refund back(another blessing really). I guess I'll have to trut my butt in California some other time :?

Thank you for all the support everyone, you are all fantastic (as always) one of those weeks it seems. :-|