The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Videos (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-videos/)
-   -   Coco the Overconfident Mini (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-videos/coco-overconfident-mini-222082/)

PastureSongs 06-28-2013 10:53 AM

Coco the Overconfident Mini

I thought maybe I'd post a couple 'entertaining' videos I took a couple weeks ago.
Sorry they're just links, I'm not sure how to embed a video.

Pt. 1

Pt. 2

He did get kicked but he got over it after about 30 seconds. I honestly thought he would've learned some sort of a lesson but he kept right on.

Oh well look at that, they did post.

lilypoo 06-28-2013 02:40 PM

He doesn't seem to know he's a lot smaller than they are! Too cute!

Do you worry that he'll get injured by the big horses?

PastureSongs 06-28-2013 09:55 PM

Usually, if the others take a swipe at him, they miss because he's so short. HotWheels up there is not much bigger than him, so I don't think he was expecting that.

Usually the other horses just tolerate him. He's been moved to a different pasture now and he has another mini friend.

oobiedoo 06-29-2013 02:29 AM

So cute! Reminds me of a miniature poodle I had, he was blind to boot, but if the pitbull we had got close enough to touch he'd jump for her throat. Luckily she was a sweet girl.
Guess "Napoleon complex" is not just for people :)
Posted via Mobile Device

Saddlebag 06-29-2013 10:53 AM

Is he a stallion?

CLaPorte432 06-29-2013 11:01 AM

boy he's a little brat. he'd be by himself in a heartbeat here. booger.
Posted via Mobile Device

PastureSongs 06-29-2013 12:15 PM

I think he's a stud but I'm not sure. He's either a stud or he was cut late. I can't imagine them keeping a stallion around. All the other horses in that pasture are geldings except ShadeTree. Every male on the property is gelded so I can't imagine them keeping him in tact.

He definitely is a little brat. Cute though so he gets away with it. Lol.

He's not usually so 'GONNA WHOOP YOU' but HotWheels was new there (being temporarily boarded) and I guess it was just the fact that there was a new guy there.

My2Geldings 07-01-2013 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PastureSongs (Post 2917866)
I thought maybe I'd post a couple 'entertaining' videos I took a couple weeks ago.
Sorry they're just links, I'm not sure how to embed a video.

Coco vs. HotWheels - YouTube Pt. 1

Coco vs. HotWheels 2 - YouTube Pt. 2

He did get kicked but he got over it after about 30 seconds. I honestly thought he would've learned some sort of a lesson but he kept right on.

Oh well look at that, they did post.

What a monster! that is hilarious!

My2Geldings 07-19-2013 06:37 PM

I had to show that video to my hubby. He nearly died he thought it was so funny.

RememberPearl 07-22-2013 04:59 PM

Very cute. I have noticed a lot of minis seem to think they are bigger then they really ate...