The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Talk (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/)
-   -   Hi guys! Ive missed it here! (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/hi-guys-ive-missed-here-22264/)

travlingypsy 02-08-2009 11:04 PM

Hi guys! Ive missed it here!

HELLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

OH BOY! Where do I start? Well im back for good! Do ya remember me? My life hasnt really camled down like I wanted it to but I cant stay away from here for to long :wink:

Gypsy! Looks soooo different. Shes fuzzy but her butt and her back Muscles are filled in! YAAAAY finally, still have a ways to go for her to look tip top shape. But today a guy was at the barn and he looked at her and said "shes strong!" Gypsy was in the cross ties just standing... :D

Riding her has gotten better I can ride her bareback and in a rope halter no spook, buck any thing. Shes a blast neck reining tho, so soft, just the slightest movement to the left/right and shes there.

She did have a major blow up though. I went into an old hay field to do ground work get her use to being away from the barn AGAIN. Any ways we finally stopped she spins around kicks out and her kind hoof hits my hand. There was a loud crack and I thought my hand was broken! I hardly brused, it hurt like heck. First time ive been kicked by a horse.

Im still at my barn :-( but my BO is a lot nicer now she even has me teaching lessons with her.

I came this close to having a horse under training! One of my friends was selling her horse because she couldnt get out there every week so we arranged where I would ride two times a week at $10 a ride and I would then sell her horse at 10% comission! I was REALLY excited. But then the people who she thought was blowing her off showed up with truck and trailer bairly rode the horse just got on walked him and they bought him! Well for free! With tack! But the worst thing was they are going to use this horse as a school horse and he is nutty. I woulndnt put little kids on him but whatever, what are you going to do?

Anyways i'll just go on forever. So how have you guys been?

Luv Traveler!!!!!!!

appylover31803 02-08-2009 11:44 PM

Hey! Glad to have you back!!

I'm so glad to hear that things with Gypsy is going so well! Thats got to make you feel so good :-)
And congrats about teaching lessons with your BO!

Sorry to hear about your kick, i'm waiting for the day it happens to me.

Maybe it was good thing you didn't train that horse that got sold. A better one will come your way, don't worry :)

Welcome back again!!!

travlingypsy 02-09-2009 12:07 AM

Thanks!

yah...Ive ridden that horse before and it wasnt any thing I couldnt handle. Hes just a horse that wants to be ridden the right way and isnt very forgiving.. lol like Gypsy. But I know I could have cleared up a few of his issues.

I cant wait till this summer for show season! Ive just started the lessons up again and going to get into a jumping group. THEN theres going to be a 4-H group at the barn and I get to be a leader. Im just so excited that every thing is coming into place of me teaching/training..ect. But after the summer Im going to list Gypsy again and hope I sell her as a jumper/hunter (something) even my BO thinks she should do some type of jumping. Shes just got so much energy it needs to go somewhere.

Jubilee Rose 02-10-2009 01:32 PM

Welcome back travlingypsy! We have missed you around here. Glad to hear things are going well with your horsey. Can we see pics?? :-P

travlingypsy 02-10-2009 02:07 PM

HI! I am so glad to be back, although it is kinda hard getting back into the forum post rutine... I will get picks today!

travlingypsy 02-10-2009 05:07 PM

New pictures thread in pictures..duh. :)

Gingerrrrr 02-10-2009 05:48 PM

wb! i was thinkin bout you the other day!

Moxie 02-10-2009 05:50 PM

Welcome back! We've missed you!!!

travlingypsy 02-10-2009 05:54 PM

Thanks! You were Gingerrr?!
Hi Mox! I never really left this place, I always wanted to come back I love it here, its so much funner then my own barn. Which is pritty pathetic.

Larra98 02-10-2009 06:20 PM

wb travlingypsy!!!