The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Meet the Community (http://www.horseforum.com/meet-community/)
-   -   New to the forum (http://www.horseforum.com/meet-community/new-forum-2240/)

lovemydwb 06-14-2007 08:26 PM

New to the forum

Hi everyone! After hearing my mother rant and rave about horse forum, I decided to get an account!

More about me:
I'm 16 and have been riding my whole life, my parents just bought me the most amazing horse one could ever own. He's a 5 (turning 6) year old Dutch Warmblood/Thoroughbred cross, dark bay and just a dream! I guess I'll be chatting with you guys later.

Laurel

DesertGal 06-14-2007 08:34 PM

Hi! Oh, he sounds georgous! Ok, we need a picture! :lol: I love dark bays! And congrats on the new horse! :D

I'm Connie, I have one horse, the one in my sig, Christy. She is a 5 yr. old qh paint.

lovemydwb 06-14-2007 08:47 PM

She's adorable!!

DesertGal 06-15-2007 01:39 AM

Thanks, can't wait to see yours! :D

meggymoo 06-15-2007 07:55 AM

Hi and welcome. Cant wait to see pics! :wink:

Friesian Mirror 06-15-2007 06:47 PM

Hello and Welcome!! Can't wait to see pictures, I bet he's gorgeous! I bet you're really excited to have him, have you ridden him yet? I've got two, they're in my siggy as well :D The spotted one is a Missouri Foxtrotter and she's one month old (have to wait until Aug to go pick her up) and the other one is my Friesian/Appy filly named Rose and she's a year old.

lovemydwb 06-15-2007 09:50 PM

Yeah I ride him like every day! We're actually going to a Philip Dutton clinic tomorrow! He's the sweetest, most well-behaved five year old I've ever met! Yours sound precious! I'll have pictures ASAP!

showpony@heart 06-17-2007 08:53 AM

I would love pics, you'll have to tll us about the phillip dutton clinic! Who is your mum on here?

lovemydwb 06-18-2007 09:57 AM

My mom is Rumthewarmbloodsmom....I think. Haha I'll find out for sure. I posted a topic about the clinic if you're interested, I'll post pictures today. The topic is "Philip Dutton Clinic" and I can't remember where I posted it...oops. Well it's on here somewhere.