The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Meet the Community (http://www.horseforum.com/meet-community/)
-   -   Hello from a New Member! (http://www.horseforum.com/meet-community/hello-new-member-22441/)

EmmaChai 02-11-2009 09:52 PM

Hello from a New Member!

Hello... I just wanted to pop in an introduce myself. I used to ride (for 12 years) from 1st grade all through school and just recently got back into it. I do both English & Western... mostly trail riding. Big News! I am getting a POA mare and she is coming home tomorrow! I have some great local horse contacts who can help me but this looked like a great place for me to talk about "Emma Chai", care and ownership. She is coming to me on a 3 month trial/lease just to make sure we are a good match. I look forward to hearing from everyone.

RusticWildFire 02-11-2009 10:24 PM

Welcome to the forum! Have fun posting.

By the way, congrats on the new horse! Always exciting :)

free_sprtd 02-11-2009 10:33 PM

yay for a new horse!!! welcome to the HF :)

jemmamalone 02-11-2009 11:44 PM

Hey, i hope you have alot of fun posting on the horse forum.
Good luck with the new horse.

Jubilee Rose 02-14-2009 10:59 PM

Hi and welcome! Is this your first horse? Congrats!! :-)

EmmaChai 02-14-2009 11:24 PM

Yes, this is my first horse!! YAY!! She is great, I have had her since thursday have been out to the barn a couple times. They turn out in a herd and so she is in a field with about 8 mares and is settling in well. I gave her a new halter today (it's pink!) and brushed her out. I really need to grow her mane, I like them long and the barn I got her from cut it REALLY short!!

Jubilee Rose 02-14-2009 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmmaChai (Post 251350)
Yes, this is my first horse!! YAY!! She is great, I have had her since thursday have been out to the barn a couple times. They turn out in a herd and so she is in a field with about 8 mares and is settling in well. I gave her a new halter today (it's pink!) and brushed her out. I really need to grow her mane, I like them long and the barn I got her from cut it REALLY short!!

Yay! That is soo exciting! I've had my first horse for a year & a half now -- it's such an exciting thing! Can we see pics of her??

EmmaChai 02-16-2009 11:27 AM

So here are some photos of Emma. She is doing well and today I am going out to ride her... I FINALY got a bridle for her (hope it fits!!)

EmmaChai 02-16-2009 11:30 AM

Hummmm.... can't get photos to show up?!