The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Other Pets (http://www.horseforum.com/other-pets/)
-   -   Jett, my new baby :) (http://www.horseforum.com/other-pets/jett-my-new-baby-22587/)

Salty_alydaR 02-14-2009 09:51 PM

Jett, my new baby :)

5 Attachment(s)
yup! i got Jett today! :D:D
he is soo cute! he was the playful one out of the litter so of course i had to pick him! after he woke up from his first nap at my house, he was a little freaked out cause i think he forgot where he was:-( so i took him out back to see if he had to go potty but he just shivered and cried so i picked him up and started singing to him and he calmed down. and now he's taken like 5 naps and after all of them i take him outside to see if he has to go to the bathroom and one time he actually woke up and went to the back door and started whining, telling me he had to go! he soo smart and only 6 weeks old!:D and now i think hes attatched to me cause if he wakes up from a nap and i'm not there, he starts to whine and look for me. and if he runs off somewhere, and he cant find me after, he whines. and he's tried to get up on the couch with me and he follows me everywhere(he even followed me into the bathroom!:shock:)! and this is only his first day here!! but anyways..enough of my rambling. w/o further a-doo, i give you JETT!

english_rider144 02-14-2009 10:02 PM

OMG Vicky hes adorable! Can i borrow the puppy?!

eventnwithwinston 02-14-2009 10:51 PM

Hes really cute and sounds very sweet! Congrats on your new pup!

Salty_alydaR 02-14-2009 10:52 PM

thanks guys! and no shannon! you may not steal my baby! :lol:

well, hes alseep..again haha!

and hes also very opinionated! i talk to him and he barks his little sqeaky bark! its soo cute!

Iluvjunior 02-15-2009 09:17 AM

awww soooo cute hes adorable

english_rider144 02-15-2009 12:01 PM

pshft I'll just hide in you're closet and play with him when you're not there! jk jk:lol:

Salty_alydaR 02-15-2009 12:13 PM

well he freaks out when i'm not with him so good luck with that! lol! :wink:

ahh! i had to leave him this morning to go to my dad's house! and Kona smells him all over me haha! i miss him soo much!

english_rider144 02-15-2009 12:19 PM

aww. I don't think my dog would like if I got a new puppy but I want one.

BrokenSpur 02-22-2009 05:12 PM

Aww Congrats he is cute. I got a Boxer puppy to. He is 9 wks old now his name is Murdoc. They sure wrap you around there big paws fast. : )

Salty_alydaR 02-22-2009 07:52 PM

aww! thats great!!

i knoww!! they are the greatest! he likes to nuzzle my chin when i cuddle with him and when he tries to wake me up he taps me with his paws:D:D

i love him!!