spring cleaning in the tack room stuff for sale
I am begining to clean out the tack room for my spring cleaning. I have only just began but am going to start with a list of what I am selling.
I will have pics posted as soon as possible.
1. Bright pink and purple lead rope never used this is a short small lead $5
2. D-ring twisted wire snaffle $8
3. unique bit with "keys" $8
4. blue set of four polos $6
5. white set of four polos $6
6. used crosby standing martingale $10
7. set of english reins with rubber backing $3
8. hunter/beige/black poly roping reins $5
9. raspberry/beige/navy poly roping reins $5
10. headsetter with tie down $8
11. training correction halter $5
12. hot pink 32in western cinch $10
13. wide hunter breastcollar $10
14. black coolback bareback pad w/ cinch $15
15. blue coolback bareback pad w/ cinch $15
16. circle y light colored breast collar with silver center fancy $50
will have more to come or if you need anything in particular just ask i have a ton of stuff.
I am interested in everything actually.Out with the old and in with the new for me this spring!
EDIT: Everything but the Wide hunter breastcollar,english reins/
I am going to try getting on the other computer and uploading now I am currently on my husbands he uses for work lol so give me a few min and I will get you some pics up.
Thanks.I sent you a PM with what I need,thanks again!
I am interested in seeing a pic of the wide hunter breast collar and the rubber English reins.
Also,do you have any western bridles? I am in need of one.
PS: Broken Spur,I like your siggie :)
i am still now very interested in everything I needed:) Contact me and We will figure something out if thats okay :)
But what is the purpose of the bit with keys?
Is the top picture the correction halter?>
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:04 PM.|
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0