The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

REALLY crazy idea (involves finger paints)

1K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  5Bijou5 
#1 ·
So this is what happened. I am uber obsessed with this author. (she is my idol)
She spray painted a design from her soon-to-be-released book across her Mitsubishi Evo.
I talked to her about it.
It came to the point of me painting the design across my horse (since I have no car) and posting the pics to her facebook and tumblr.
I am totally going to do it!

So here is my plan.
The only two colors involved are red and white.
I am thinking crayola finger paints (they are non toxic and meant for wittle children and very easy to wash off)
I am also thinking face paint for the more opaque bits (safe on skin, non allergenic, safe for kiddies to ingest- but not fun)
and maybe powdered drink crystals for the large stretches of paint (what movie people use to dye horses under the watch of SPCA)

*note that none of this is going near his face/eyes/mouth and will be washed off to our best abilities when done.

what am I missing safety wise? My top priority is the horse's safety but I really want to do this.

See less See more
#2 ·
Have you looked into the colored hairsprays? I've also heard that tempra paint is safe as its water soluble and non-toxic. Both should wash off easily.

We've "painted" camp horses with colored hairspray for a couple years with no ill effect!
Posted via Mobile Device

#10 ·
Country Woman, Thank you!!
Skyseternalangel, This is the design of a knife that is graffiti-ed onto a car in Maggie Stiefvater's upcoming book the Dream Thieves. I was just doing some fan art for it. :)
That's all I wanted to know, haha! I thought it was a dragon or mountains or something xD

Very cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.