The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Movies, Music, and TV (http://www.horseforum.com/movies-music-tv/)
-   -   Favorite music (http://www.horseforum.com/movies-music-tv/favorite-music-233898/)

howrsegirl123 07-16-2013 12:24 AM

Favorite music

What's everyone's favorite type of music, favorite band/singer, favorite song?
I used to only like country music, but then I started hearing bands like Maroon 5 and Train and now I'm in love with (certain) pop music! And I still love country. My favorite country artists are Rascal Flatts and Keith Urban, and my favorite pop artists are Maroon 5, Train, and Daughtry. don't have one favorite song, but I like best...
Keith Urban-Without You
Rascal Flatts-Bless the Broken Road
Train-Drive By
Daughtry-Life After You
Maroon 5-Misery and Sad tie

SorrelHorse 07-16-2013 12:39 AM

Oh lord. Here I come. Everyone roll your eyes and go hide in your bomb shelters.

:lol:

Okay, seriously, I like K-pop. And J-rock. And pretty much all the asian music industries.
But keep in mind I'm one to be culturally fascinated. I like Russian and German music too, I'm just a little more inspired by the Korean artists than I am the others. I like any music that will inspire me. It's an acquired taste.

Big into CNBlue right now, especially lead guitarist, vocalist, rapper, leader, Jung Yonghwa...Also, he acts. And he's ****ed good at it. Did I mention their band is putting a huge percentage of their earnings towards making schools in Africa? I buy a LOT of CNBlue merch.

Anddd actually this was the group that got me into this type of music.

Anddd my favorite girl group.

OKAY. I'LL COME BACK TO ENGLISH.

I am lovingggg this song lately.

KigerQueen 07-16-2013 05:37 PM

Here are some horse songs

Endiku 07-16-2013 06:35 PM

I love Falling Slowly, Sorrel Horse.

I'm a bit of a weird one, I like very, very few 'current' artists so I tend to go hunting for music that suits me. Here are a few of my current favorites.

Sorry, I can't get them to embed.

Donny Hathaway - Someday we'll all be free

Fisher - I Will Love You

Brandi Carlile -The Story

Long Story Short - Someone

Darius Rucker - We All Fall

But I also love Passenger, Ron Pope, Jamestown Story, Jimmy Needham, Tim Timmons, Secrets In Stereo (instrumental) and Brian Crain (instrumental) so I don't think theres any particular genre I prefer. I just like the songs that paint a picture and tell a story. If it can do that, chances are I'll like it.

Godgirl 07-16-2013 07:59 PM

I would say my favorite artist is Britt Nicole. she is a mix of pop and hip-hop. i absolutely LOVE her music! If you have never heard her i strongly recommend checking her out!

Godgirl 07-16-2013 08:06 PM

i also like Lecrae alot. He is a rapper.

SorrelHorse 07-16-2013 08:32 PM

I've been meaning to say Macklemore too.Listen to his music besides Thrift Shop. Some of it is absolutely incredible. Supporting gay marriage, inspirational, stands against drugs and substance abuse...He's really a great guy who I respect a lot as a rapper.

Brighteyes 07-16-2013 10:44 PM

I'm a music fan. As in, I like a little bit of absolutely everything. Country, rap, rock, pop, folk. Everything. :lol: So it's hard to pick favorites!

Groups and singers include Kesha, Pink, Oasis, Daughter, Passion Pit, Miranda Lambert, Reba, Thriving Ivory, The Script, Missy Elliot, Florence and the Machine, Lana Del Rey, Matt Kearney, The Naked and Famous, The Maine, Birdy, Bon Iver... And many more. :oops:

My favorite song changes constantly... Right at this very moment it is "Take Me Dancing" by The Maine. Or "Human" by Daughter.

My2Geldings 07-19-2013 07:35 PM

We listen to a little bit of everything. I listen to country, pop, rock techno and dance. I also love soundtracks.

Jessabel 08-13-2013 10:20 PM

I like just about any hard rock, metal, and folk rock. I'll tolerate anything but country or gospel. :lol: Disney soundtracks are good, too.

Don't know that I have a favorite song, but I like Joan Jett, Halestorm, Motionless In White, London After Midnight, Marilyn Manson, Blackmore's Night. Stuff like that.