The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Talk (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/)
-   -   Name Suggestions? (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/name-suggestions-23505/)

cherriebark 02-28-2009 11:26 AM

Name Suggestions?

I am buying a new gelding. He is a sorrel paint horse, about 16h and very stocky. He is mostly red with a few white spots (overo) and he has a big blaze on his face. His blaze goes all the way down over his nose and lips, and he has a cute little brown spot the size of a quarter right on his muzzle. His coat is a dark red-brown and he has a lighter sorrel mane and tail. Unfortunately I don't have pictures right now. He's very sweet and friendly and not registered. His old owners called him Paint. I want a better name. Does anyone have any suggestions?

kershkova 02-28-2009 11:51 AM

ummmmmm.
toby, tomy, charlie, harlee um you can even yook in a baby book its hard to pick barn names myhorses came with them cus they go with their show names. like outlaw`s show name is zippo behind bars.

Rebelappy 02-28-2009 01:16 PM

teddy,charlie are two i like i would wait tell you have him alittle while and get a feel for his personalitly so he gets a name that fits him

Skippy! 02-28-2009 04:34 PM

Legacy? That'd be fun to make a show name with =) maybe Fabio, Fable, or Romeo =) Or Enchanted, and Chant for short.

Miakoda was my most creative horse name, lol. I pulled it out of nowhere too, LOL! It means Power of the Moon =)

Good luck! i want to see pictures!!

somersetfarms 02-28-2009 08:59 PM

I've always liked the name "Pete" for a paint.

ShowJumpLife 02-28-2009 09:12 PM

tigger:)

Dumas'_Grrrl 02-28-2009 11:03 PM

Booger. :lol: When I was a kid I had a cat named booger, she had a dark spot on her little pink nose!!! She was the sweetest thing ever!!!

morganshow11 03-01-2009 10:14 AM

Rebek, Rebel, Hercules, Pambo, Gamble, Rosiyn(beautiful), Pheonix, Boo, Ace, Cadet, Solitare, Soldier, Sharvey, Adida, Abdele, Bandit, Criminal, Patriot.

happygoose123 03-01-2009 09:32 PM

caleb, jackson, benny, bobby, harley, manny, charmer, bailey, zeus, parker, nick, spot, danny, fella, maedy, buddy, guy, dancer, chester, O'rian, bacster, zippy, sparky, rusty, woody, sunny, liam, mobey.... lol i got lots! hope i helped!!!! hehe