The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Other Pets (http://www.horseforum.com/other-pets/)
-   -   Im going to kill this cat! (http://www.horseforum.com/other-pets/im-going-kill-cat-23713/)

travlingypsy 03-03-2009 03:48 PM

Im going to kill this cat!

This cat is driving me insane! She is walking around meowing off the top of her lungs! Im yelling at her to shut up and she runs towards me! She sees my dog out side she runs to him and meows. Shes at the window meowing! In the sink MEOOOOWWWWING! Im loosing my mind!
Shes soooo freakin retarted. I mean really this cat has some wires missing in her brain!
Right now shes sitting in the middle of the kitchen meowwwing! Theres foor/water, two other cats to play with, a puppy, butt load of toys!
What the heck!

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3254/...99096e.jpg?v=0

RusticWildFire 03-03-2009 04:26 PM

Aww how cute! I wonder if she just wants someone to play with her and give her scratches?

Does she always do this? or is it a possibility she is not feeling well? Probably not, because from what I've heard, when cats aren't feeling well they tend to hide... Just a thought though.

travlingypsy 03-03-2009 04:37 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Oh you know thats not a real cat?... yah thats just a crazy cat lady cause thats how I feel right now.
This is the cat, shes the one with the darker markings and the other one is my cat who is her litter mate...
She does this allllllllllll the time! She will even run up and like body slam right in your face while your eating,watching tv,talking to someone!
Im really going insane here!

Sorry ppl just have to vent, I wont really harm her. Maybe just throw something at her or chace her out the room.

Spastic_Dove 03-03-2009 05:29 PM

Our landlords cat is like that. She is normally outside but she will sneak inside the house any chance she gets and just harrass you. She LOVES to knead on you which hurts!
And if you dont pay any attention to her...god forbid.
I just chuck her outside =P

FGRanch 03-03-2009 05:33 PM

LOL I was going to say that is NOT a real cat...LMAO

travlingypsy 03-03-2009 05:34 PM

I wish I could throw this cat outside, but lol its to scary outside. There are mean dogs, right up the street is a highway. So we keep them inside. I even have a freakin cat room for them! Mainly for mamma kitty when she has her babies. Uhg Im going to be overloaded with cats, I dont even like cats. I only really; well I like Till (my cat) but mamma kitty is just such an awesome cat. To bad shes just a rescue. I say keep her and get rid of Maryllee (the crazy one)

travlingypsy 03-03-2009 05:35 PM

yah I know I just typed in Crazy lady and a bunch of thies kinds of pics came up. Ladies with cats! haha thats my mom! But I dont know who that lady is in the pic....

Jane Honda 03-03-2009 08:57 PM

:lol:

Thats too cute!

travlingypsy 03-03-2009 09:06 PM

haha you want to live with her?

wanderlust 03-03-2009 09:07 PM

I hope the "where do i get a gun", and "i'm going to kill this cat" threads by you aren't related!