The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Jumping (http://www.horseforum.com/jumping/)
-   -   Good Bye Sam (http://www.horseforum.com/jumping/good-bye-sam-23740/)

Baby Doll Amy 03-04-2009 04:57 AM

Good Bye Sam

1 Attachment(s)
Sam the horse i love dearly is going to a different home on sunday, he has been sold:sad:, alto it wont be the last time i see or ride him i am very upset to see him go, i know he is going to a good home as i know the lady that is buying him, i just dont want to loose him because he is like a best mate to me, he would follow me around the paddock and lick my face, lol, i love him lots and lots and don't know what i will do with out him :cry:, i will still have bomber to ride, but i dont really get along with him as i do with sam and bomber doesnt jump so i have to teach him,
is there any thing i can do to help me cope with sam leaving?
thanx heaps

LacyLove 03-04-2009 06:15 PM

aww, well Sam will always be in your memories. And you always have Bomber, try making a stronger bond with him so he will be just as good as Sam was(he will never replace sam though!) good luck with Bomber and I hope you feel better. =]

fireinthedisco 03-04-2009 06:21 PM

At least you know where he is going and can keep in contact, that is a really nice thing to have when you love them so much!

And you still have bomber =) I am sure he will keep you occupied and remind you that he needs lots f cuddles and kisses too!

Baby Doll Amy 03-06-2009 05:50 AM

thanx guys

Picture Perfect 03-09-2009 10:47 PM

I'm so sorry about Sam. He has a special place in your heart. :-)

Baby Doll Amy 03-19-2009 04:17 AM

thanx guys alot again, i have recently found out that i will be getting a 5yr old palamino australian stock horse called Dicky, i have seen him once before and he is a real gentlemen, and i hope i will bond with him alot, i got an update of sam too, he is doing really well but he keeps weining to the pony club which was the last place i saw him his new owner says that he misses me, i miss him to,
thanx for all your support