The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Tack and Equipment Classifieds (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/)
-   -   *Western tack needed!* (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/%2Awestern-tack-needed-%2A-241177/)

jewelerin74 07-25-2013 11:35 PM

*Western tack needed!*
 
I do not have very much money but i'm in need of some tack. I might be able to get a bit more money but i'm asking for some old used things. As long as it can be revived and still usable. Located in MN, USA. The tack I have either doesn't fit me or it doesn't fit my horses. Most important is I need a 5" O-ring snaffle or eggbut. And a 30" or 32" girth. Anything helps though!
Posted via Mobile Device

SketchyHorse 07-27-2013 01:56 AM

Do you want neoprene girth or would a string one work? (Not sure of the correct name) I have one of the strand cinches I'd sell super cheap.
Posted via Mobile Device

Roperchick 07-27-2013 02:47 AM

I have a 5" egg butt snaffle if that works?? Don't know if your looking for a bridle but I have a NWOT showman's rawhide bridle with cross conchos as well.

Eta I just saw you had o ring Or eggbutt lol.

jewelerin74 07-27-2013 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SketchyHorse (Post 3176689)
Do you want neoprene girth or would a string one work? (Not sure of the correct name) I have one of the strand cinches I'd sell super cheap.
Posted via Mobile Device

I would prefer a neoprene but how much are you willing to sell your string one?
Posted via Mobile Device

jewelerin74 07-27-2013 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roperchick (Post 3177057)
I have a 5" egg butt snaffle if that works?? Don't know if your looking for a bridle but I have a NWOT showman's rawhide bridle with cross conchos as well.

Eta I just saw you had o ring Or eggbutt lol.

How much are you looking for for the bit and bridle? It would be nice to have another bridle. I have two horses and only one set of tack.. And the tack doesn't fit them both lol
Posted via Mobile Device

SketchyHorse 07-28-2013 02:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jewelerin74 (Post 3182137)
I would prefer a neoprene but how much are you willing to sell your string one?
Posted via Mobile Device

Like super cheap. I'll have to take measurements to see if it's even the size you need.

jewelerin74 07-28-2013 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SketchyHorse (Post 3184465)
Like super cheap. I'll have to take measurements to see if it's even the size you need.

That would be nice! Either a 30" or a 32"
Posted via Mobile Device


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:14 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0