The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Shows (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-shows/)
-   -   Start of First Buckle Series This Sunday (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-shows/start-first-buckle-series-sunday-24120/)

Dartanion 03-11-2009 01:32 AM

Start of First Buckle Series This Sunday

I am ubder excited. I start another buckle series in April and another one in June :D. I'm going to pay the $45.00 all day rider fee and do 5 more classes than I was going to do before and I am saving about $50.00 hehe. I'm really excited because they have English trail at this show hehe. D and I worked on trail a bit today and he wasn't great but not shabby either. I need to get him back into the swing of things.

Dartanion 03-11-2009 01:51 AM

OH and I love my new tail :D We are going to add a little white in it so that it looks a little more natural. I need to talk horse shows with someone!! :-x

Angel_Leaguer 03-11-2009 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartanion (Post 267832)
OH and I love my new tail :D We are going to add a little white in it so that it looks a little more natural. I need to talk horse shows with someone!! :-x

do you have a pic of him sporting his new tail??? Im really glad that I only need natural black for both my girls... way cheaper!!!!

Spastic_Dove 03-11-2009 03:01 PM

I'm just getting into actual showing, and I was amazed at how expensive tails actually are :o

So is English trail the same as western trail just..English?
I've never seen it done English, so excuse me if I sound dumb lol

Dartanion 03-11-2009 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angel_Leaguer (Post 268086)
do you have a pic of him sporting his new tail??? Im really glad that I only need natural black for both my girls... way cheaper!!!!

My camera hates me at the moment and wont let me up-load the pics I did take so we are taking it in tomorrow so that it will be ready by Sunday.

Dartanion 03-11-2009 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spastic_Dove (Post 268089)
I'm just getting into actual showing, and I was amazed at how expensive tails actually are :o

So is English trail the same as western trail just..English?
I've never seen it done English, so excuse me if I sound dumb lol

lol you don't sound dumb I made a face similar to this >>> :shock::? when I first heard "English Trail" :lol: yep it't the same. The only difference is where the western horse "jogs" we might sit the trot or post depending on what the judge wants.