Hi all! I'm working on a project and I need your guys' help. All you have to do is list ten things that you like/would never change about yourself. You can also list ten things you dislike about yourself as well, although the first one is preferred :-). Thanks!
Not an easy one!
Ability to be fair,
Inbuilt sense to know who to trust,
Natural rapport with animals and people
Ability to laugh at myself.
My feet ( which are giving me problems at the moment!)
Getting bored easily
Starting things and not following through
Getting older - I don't mind the ageing it is the aches and pains that accompany it!
Allowing myself to get stuck in a rut.
Not always following a project through.
Being argumentative just for the sake of it! (Though this can lead to being very entertaining!)
ok lets see...
i can sing really well (if i say so myself)
i am really tiny for my age so i can fit in all the cute cloths and shoes. lol
i am good a speaking in front of people
i am really good in school
my hair is really soft all the time
i can never seem to gain any weight.
i am sensitive to other peoples feelings so when you cry i cry
when i start something i HAVE to finish it.
i can make friends really easily.
there is not much i dislike about myself but if i think about something i will post it.
things i like about myself:
my work ethic
i'm very determined, when i make a decision i follow through
i'm very honest, lying is just really hard for me.
i like that i'm a good role model for my 6 younger siblings
i'm generous (with time but also money)
What a nice question
WOULD NEVER CHANGE
My DNA that makes me the mother of my son
My fast metabolism
My face - it is part of who I am
My love of the outdoors and all furry animals
My love of life
My love of food
My injury history, and the arthritis and joint problems I will have as a result
Damage I did to my body by smoking as a younger person
Damage I did to my mind by smoking dope as a younger person
My fear of spiders and all ecto-skeletal creatures yuch!
The mean things I have said and done in the past 43 years - but that one won't work because I don't want to change my memories
My slight tendency to succumb to depression
My ridiculous tendency to hangovers from a tiny bit of wine
My stupid pronounciation of the letter 'r'
My hair colour
My bank balance
Well, that was an interesting exercise. Were you deliberately non-prescriptive in how we interpreted your question?
Thanks everyone for the great answers so far! And Shropshirerosie, yes I was trying to make it a bit more open-ended to see the different ways people interpreted the questions and how it affects their answers.
What i like about my self:
My hair (though i admit it does tend to do it's own thing and annoy me sometimes)
My sense of humor
I have no idea what it's called but i LOVE to prove people wrong, like someone says i suck at something or cant do it i try really hard and slam it back in their face because i can do it pretty well actually...yeah...don't know what you call that
My 'i don't care what you think' attitude, thinking thingy...don't know what is called either :L
My love for nature and animals (including horses)
My LOVE LOVE LOVE of books (i need them!!)
My curiosity and need for adventure (that didn't make sense did it?) I just LOVE exploring (i often get lost in foreign places)
I love helping people :) So like generosity...maybe..
Oh! I LOVE my uniqueness
Oh! Oh! Oh! And i love how i collect weird things...
Oh! And my photography ability...it gets better everyday
My acting ability..
My friendliness..i swear im friends with everyone
OH! I love how i can just walk up to anyone and start talking to them.
Ok that's way more than 10..
3. body fitness
...wow, this is tougher than I thought...
6. generosity; or maybe "lack of stinginess" would be better phrasing
7. not being competitive in anything (sports, fashion, academics, work... anything)
8. willing to help individuals in need however I can at the time
9. inquisitiveness / looking for solutions
...one more... umm...
1. lack of tolerance
2. eyesight - oh to not have to wear corrective lenses of any kind... <sigh>
3. face, though it's definitely tolerable
4. boobs, or rather, lack thereof - just something that is visible would be nice! LOL
... on a good note, this is just as hard as the "good" list...
5. hypocrisy. I HATE it when I (or anyone else) catch(es) myself (me) being a hypocrite.
6. where I live; better than some places, but definitely lacking for my preferences
7. lack of motivation to excel at anything
8. inefficient use of time
9. my financial situation
10. lack of world experiences
Interesting exercise. I wonder if I would come up with the same list in a year?
3. Sense of humour and the ability to make people laugh easily:)
4. Always being able to be happy and look on the posetive side
5. Not being lazy
6. My love of everything(especially animlas:D)
7. My hands??
8. Being able to cheer people up
9. My fab riding ability;)
10. My empathy
One extra for luck... 11. My ability to never ever put on weight
1. My chin -_-
2. My knees
3. Being unpaitent
4. My awful temper and getting annoyed quickly
5. Anxiety disorder and worring about everything
6. My bluntness
7. My constant need to fiddle with something
8. My sensetivity to coldness
9. Taking jokes a bit too seriously:(
10. My squeemishness
That was harder than I thought :P
Posted via Mobile Device
5. my eyes ;)
6. not caring what people think about me
9. sticking up for myself and my friends
10. my horses, lol
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:37 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0