The Horse Forum (http://www.horseforum.com/forumindex.php)
- Tack and Equipment Classifieds (/tack-equipment-classifieds/)
- - Large list of tack for sale :) (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/large-list-tack-sale-241450/)
Large list of tack for sale :)
Pictures available for all items upon request. Shipping available, paid by buyer.
1. 5 1/2" Korsteel smooth full cheek snaffle - $15
2. 5" Western Twisted copper O-Ring bit - $10
3. 5" full cheek smooth snaffle - $10
4. 4 1/2" slow twist copper Dr. Bristol full cheek snaffle - $20
5. 4 3/4" Korsteel Eggbutt lozenge snaffle - $25
6. 4 3/4" Saddleseat thick copper twisted wire snaffle/bradoon (curved) - $20
7. 5" Large O-Ring smooth snaffle - $10
8. 5" Medium port western curb (with curved side bars) $15
9. Horse size Courbette show bridle, dark chocolate brown comes w/braided reins, like new. New $200+, offering for $80
10. Rawhide/Leather bosal, thin $5
11. Full-Size Avalon brand hunter standing martingale, fancy stitch with some damage, good for local shows $10
12. 46" english leather show girth, chestnut, elastic on one side $20
13. Grey, horse size very used web halter, still totally sturdy and useable, no snaps $1
14. Wintec child/small adult no rub leathers, new $10
15. Purple lead rope w/snap $5
16. Chocolate brown Medium Centaur suede splint boots $10
17. Baby blue lead rope w/snap $5
18. Leather halter, very used, but good spare, just needs some oil. Not show-worthy $5
19. Black Medium Pro-Craft SMB style boots $15
20. 50" english CoolMax girth, slightly dirty, but excellent condition $20
Can I see pics of the rawhide/leather bosal, centaur splint boots, and pro-craft smb boots?
Posted via Mobile Device
I am interested in seeing a picture of full-cheek snaffle, please!
Also, what is shipping quote to 47714, USA?
I am interested in the Rawhide/Leather bosal as well.. if SH decides not to purchase
Sorry for the delayed response guys!
Alright, here is the Bosal, Centaur boots and the Pro-Craft boots:
And BossHoss, since you didn't specify which of the full cheeks you wanted to see, here's all of them ;) Add priority shipping is $6
pics of these please with size measurement of calf area when opened and length of actual leathers. Thanks!
Wintec child/small adult no rub leathers, new $10
The Wintec leathers are stirrup leathers, so I'm not sure what sort of 'calf' measurement you'd be looking for. Thanks!
Bosal, SMB boots & Leather halter have been SOLD! Feel free to make offers :)
Another quick bump up!
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:49 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.