The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

What do you think of her pedigree??

3K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  reining girl 
#1 · (Edited)
#2 ·
I think it would be easier to read if you just posted the link. Here, I will do it for you.
Leroys Lil Milly Quarter Horse

First off, she has got some REALLY nice speed horses not that far back in her lines.
Go Man Go, Three Bars, Top Deck, Jet Deck, and I'm sure that some of the others are good and I just don't recognize the names. She should be born for speed. That is a really nice pedigree. Do you have some pix of her?

#3 ·
Yes there on my profile. Not good cuz of the light tho. My Leroy Brown has produced several NFR horses in barrels and ropeing. I'm excited to get her started. I have been out of the sport for over 10 years so I am a little worried of messing up a good thing if you know what I mean LOL.

#5 ·
That should be a pretty good idea if you can find a stallion that is good enough for her anyway. Yep, she ought to have the potential to take you as far as you want to go. She is a beauty and seems really sweet. I love the pic with the boy on her.

If you could afford it, I think they cloned "Scamper" Charmayne James' horse and are standing him as stud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.