The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Jokes and Funnies (http://www.horseforum.com/jokes-funnies/)
-   -   Making Babies (http://www.horseforum.com/jokes-funnies/making-babies-242409/)

cowgirllinda1952 07-27-2013 06:57 PM

Making Babies

Bread Winner...Making Babies!
I was speaking to an emergency room physician this morning. He told me that a woman in her 20s came to the ER with her 8th pregnancy. She stated, "my momma told me that I am the breadwinner for the family." He asked her to explain. She said that she can make babies and babies get money for the family. The scam goes like this: The grandma calls the Department of Child and Family Services and states that the unemployed daughter is not capable of caring for these children. DCFS agrees and states that the child or children will need to go to foster care.

The grandma then volunteers to be the foster parent, and thus receives a check for $1500 per child per month in Illinois. Total yearly income: $144,000 tax-free, not to mention free healthcare (Medicaid) plus a monthly card entitling her to free groceries, etc, and a voucher for 250 free cell phone minutes per month. This does not even include WIC and other welfare programs. Indeed, grandma was correct in that her fertile daughter is the "breadwinner" for the family.

This is how the ruling class spends our tax dollars.

Sebastian J. Ciancio, M.D. Urologist, Danville Polyclinic, LTD

MsLady 07-27-2013 07:11 PM

Wow! That's all I can say.
Posted via Mobile Device

Becca93 07-27-2013 09:00 PM

I find this so sad but I'm not surprised that it happens. Its the children that suffer.

cowgirllinda1952 07-27-2013 10:19 PM

Yes, I know, and she was so young. I never realized that the parents could get qualified for foster care.

SouthernTrails 07-27-2013 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cowgirllinda1952 (Post 3181513)
Bread Winner...Making Babies!
I was speaking to an emergency room physician this morning. He told me that a woman in her 20s came to the ER with her 8th pregnancy. She stated, "my momma told me that I am the breadwinner for the family." He asked her to explain. She said that she can make babies and babies get money for the family. The scam goes like this: The grandma calls the Department of Child and Family Services and states that the unemployed daughter is not capable of caring for these children. DCFS agrees and states that the child or children will need to go to foster care.

The grandma then volunteers to be the foster parent, and thus receives a check for $1500 per child per month in Illinois. Total yearly income: $144,000 tax-free, not to mention free healthcare (Medicaid) plus a monthly card entitling her to free groceries, etc, and a voucher for 250 free cell phone minutes per month. This does not even include WIC and other welfare programs. Indeed, grandma was correct in that her fertile daughter is the "breadwinner" for the family.

This is how the ruling class spends our tax dollars.

Sebastian J. Ciancio, M.D. Urologist, Danville Polyclinic, LTD

This is in Jokes and Funnies?

It is not a Joke and it sure as heck is not funny, circumstance like that are far too often the truth :-(

PS... the story forgot section 8 housing too....

cowgirllinda1952 07-28-2013 02:18 PM

No, I agree it's not funny, but thought it was an interesting read, and wanted to share it. I wasn't sure where to put it. So sorry if I offended anyone.

CLaPorte432 07-28-2013 03:11 PM

893 Attachment(s)
Sickening isn't it?

some people are just disgusting. Us, hardworking, honest citizens pay the price for these stupid people. I work my butt off 50+ hours week, and paying to go to school without help from the government and these people just pop out kids and get paid by the state for it.

sure ticks me off.

I can sit back and cheat the system too. Apparently you just have to know how to work the system and pop out kids.
Posted via Mobile Device