The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Memorials (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-memorials/)
-   -   U have left Hoofprints in my heart (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-memorials/u-have-left-hoofprints-my-heart-24296/)

jiffers328 03-14-2009 08:08 PM

U have left Hoofprints in my heart

now ur hoofprints are in heaven

i miss you:(

when i asked my parents and the vet to leave me alone with him, he was laying down..and he barley had any strength left but he picked his head up and looked at me and whinned. it just broke my heart. i sat down and he layed his head in my lap, and i told him it was okay top let go, and i told him i was going to be alright. i thanked him for everything he had done for me, and i told him i would never forget him. the we had to take him outta his stall and i brought him in the sunlight and i let him eat grass..and then i had to say my last goodbye. ever scense i was little i told him" you are a great champion, when u ran the ground shook, the sky opend, and mere mortals parted.parted the way to victory, where ill meet u in the winners circle and put a blanket of flowers on your back." so i told him that one last time. he raped his head around my body and i hugged him. i gave him one last kiss on the nose, to feel his warm breath one last time. i couldnt stay to watch so my dad stayed their with him and my mom took me home. but when i was walking away to the car, he wouldnt stop looking at me..and whinning to me. he whinned till i was all the way down the drive way, and my dad said that he vever stoped looking for me. i miss him so much i cant even explain it.

Iluvjunior 03-14-2009 08:45 PM

awww its okay like i said in the last one i'll make you a slideshow or collage?

Vidaloco 03-14-2009 08:57 PM

Oh dear, I'm so sorry he is gone. RIP Jiffers you are a beautiful boy. :cry:

kim_angel 03-15-2009 08:15 AM

I'm sitting here crying after reading your post. I am so sorry. He really loved you... and I am sure he still does in heaven.

*big hug*

jiffers328 03-15-2009 12:46 PM

i miss him so much:( i had a dream about him last night and now i cant stop balling my eyes out:(

Iluvjunior 03-15-2009 01:12 PM

it'll get better in time he'll always be your first horse so dont forget about him but don't block out other horses who will try to win your heart they'll alwyas be a big chunk of your heart that jiffers belongs too

Brighteyes 03-15-2009 05:29 PM

I really sorry about this...truely. When I lost a pet, this made me feel better. It's an old story that my mom read to me...

"Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. Your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together...."

jiffers328 03-15-2009 09:15 PM

iluvjunior-thanks that would mean so much to me:)

thank you everyone for your support..i know u guys share the love for horses like i do and u understand how much the mean to you..it feels like a part of me is missing:(

Iluvjunior 03-15-2009 10:20 PM

okay if you send me pics slideshows i do better so that would probably be easier it would be better than the collage

jiffers328 03-15-2009 11:55 PM

thank you:) ill get the pics up soon