The Horse Forum banner

Ok, sometimes riding is just way too serious! Gotta have fun too, lets see it! FUN

4K views 35 replies 16 participants last post by  Sunny 
#1 ·
Sometimes hands, seat, legs, bla bla bla! Lets have fun! Show us your dumb stuff, the real reason we ride is for fun. No negative nellys! Don't like it, don't comment, seems fair right?

Roping barrel bareback.
turned into this
Posted via Mobile Device

See less See more
#34 · (Edited)
I used to be the biggest goof with Pepe (OTTB gelding I have been riding for the last 11mo, until recently when he went on lease to a friend)

I am Team Manager at the stables, so people would often give me funny looks if they were there when I was riding after work (I would ride bareback etc - I ride properly in lessons, and sometimes during rides after/during work but the last few weeks I had Pepe we just had some fun :)), but eventually get to know me, then we have fun :lol:.

Sometimes I had more fun than Pepe :lol::wink:
In the last photo I was able to get everyone organised a week early to come ride bareback, we had alot of fun together :smile:.

ATTACH]242642[/ATTACH]

Horse Mammal Vertebrate Bridle Rein

Horse Vertebrate Mammal Bridle Halter

Horse Bridle Halter Rein Mammal

Horse Halter Bridle Mammal Rein

Horse Halter Mammal Equitation Bridle

Horse Vertebrate Mammal Stallion Mare

Attachments

#35 ·
We only trail ride so its always for fun. I got enough seriousness with work other everyday things. About the only time I am serious around the horses is when I'm training them.

We do a lot of stupid or crazy things with our horses in the name of fun. Here's a good example:
How to get on a horse bareback - YouTube

There are others on our channel.

Here's a pic of my wife with a friend:

Posted via Mobile Device

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.