The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Riding Critique (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-riding-critique/)
-   -   Possible Purchase #2 (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-riding-critique/possible-purchase-2-a-24435/)

AKPaintLover 03-17-2009 02:50 AM

Possible Purchase #2

3 Attachment(s)
Okay,
Here is another filly that I was checking out. The owner just got these conformation shots to me.
This is a coming 3 year old HanoverianXtb, She is not registered as her dam missed the approval by 1 point. Sire is Han. stallion, Freedom z. Her price is $3500.

Please, Please point out good and bad. Those who missed my prior post. I am looking for a hunter/jumper prospect. I am waiting on conformation shots for several other fillies as well.

Barebackrider 03-17-2009 06:26 AM

she looks good not fat not too thin,pretty face and she seems sweet, looking forward to seeing other fillies
Ireland

Barebackrider 03-17-2009 06:27 AM

sorry forgot she seems to have a good conformation ,nice legs .And strong hope I help,
Ireland

morganshow11 03-17-2009 07:49 AM

She looks like she is swollen at the fetlocks.

Got a bit of a belly on her.

I love her legs, and i think she would be a good hunter/jumper.

smrobs 03-17-2009 09:05 AM

I agree, her fetlocks are swollen and it looks as if she has been recently injured. Her right hind has a scar or cut on the cannon bone, she is very over at the knee, and her right front looks VERY not right. Almost like there is something broken or torn inside. If you look from her fetlock about halfway up the cannon bone on the first pic, it is hard to miss. Her neck seems to tie into her body a little funky. On a good note, her face is cute. :)

Spyder 03-17-2009 11:46 AM

Nice face but that is all I can say that would be on the positive side. Just don't like anything about him. Plus what has already been said the body is too "square" and the head neck looks like it was put on as an afterthought.:-|

Pass on this one.

mls 03-17-2009 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spyder (Post 271660)
Pass on this one.

I agree.

Her front end is totally off. The right front lower leg has a glaring swelling.

AKPaintLover 03-17-2009 01:34 PM

Thanks everyone!
I will post the next filly when photos come in. :)

Jubilee Rose 03-17-2009 02:36 PM

I have to agree with Spyder. She has a lovely face, but her front legs look really odd to me. Very thin neck and upright shoulder. She toes out in the back too. I'm sure she would look a lot better with muscle and a shiner coat, but her overall confo looks a little off.

Joshie 03-18-2009 01:39 PM

She also looks thin thru the ribs. Combined with that belly one would have to wonder if she's more than a bit wormy.