The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Jumping (http://www.horseforum.com/jumping/)
-   -   We jumped - again!!! (http://www.horseforum.com/jumping/we-jumped-again-24754/)

Hoofprints in the Sand 03-22-2009 02:56 PM

We jumped - again!!!

A follow up video to my first post, "WE JUMPED" :-) Some more jumping of our adorable, tiny little cross rail!!

Picture Perfect 03-22-2009 10:07 PM

I love how you get so excited when Sandie jumps it correctly. Just wait until you are doing three foot courses! :D

Hoofprints in the Sand 03-23-2009 07:44 PM

haha yeah, I just started riding 2 1/2 yrs ago and was learning to jump at first, then I just stopped (no idea why!) so I kinda have to relearn everything about it...and Sandie JUST started learning to jump about 3 1/2 weeks ago so I'm just amazed with her :-) I've seen my trainer actually jump with her, I know that with me over the tiny cross rail she's just barely popping over it but man does it feel like jumping to me, LOL!

I think tomorrow I'm going to pull the ground pole out so she really DOES jump it and maybe I'll have someone take some pix of that!

xx chico 03-23-2009 07:50 PM

Shes verrryy cute :-)

Dartanion 03-23-2009 08:28 PM

great job! She looks uber cute! I love how she actually jumps unlike my lazy boy lol it's funny I should film it some day.

Picture Perfect 03-23-2009 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoofprints in the Sand (Post 275738)
haha yeah, I just started riding 2 1/2 yrs ago and was learning to jump at first, then I just stopped (no idea why!) so I kinda have to relearn everything about it...and Sandie JUST started learning to jump about 3 1/2 weeks ago so I'm just amazed with her :-) I've seen my trainer actually jump with her, I know that with me over the tiny cross rail she's just barely popping over it but man does it feel like jumping to me, LOL!

I think tomorrow I'm going to pull the ground pole out so she really DOES jump it and maybe I'll have someone take some pix of that!

Sounds like a fun plan! :D

Equuestriaan 03-24-2009 07:28 AM

Lol it's so cute how she hops over it with her front feet and get back feet just keep on trotting! =D

Hoofprints in the Sand 03-24-2009 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Equuestriaan (Post 275958)
Lol it's so cute how she hops over it with her front feet and get back feet just keep on trotting! =D

haha oh yeah...she WILL jump, but I need to pull the ground pole out some! ;-) This was more for me than her, she's not afraid to jump verticals but I like the tiny cross rails for me right now! :lol:

HorseJumpingIsMyLife 04-07-2009 03:29 PM

Thats Sweet I Love how she like Walks Over It its SO CUTE! Shes doing really good for a newly Jumper..

Hoofprints in the Sand 04-08-2009 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HorseJumpingIsMyLife (Post 284358)
Thats Sweet I Love how she like Walks Over It its SO CUTE! Shes doing really good for a newly Jumper..

Thank you!! She's progressing along nicely! :-) Here are more up to date videos than this one, she actually JUMPED these (and cantered after the very last jump in the second video - not a huge deal to most people, but this is kind of a green horse and that was the first time I had cantered on her because she hadn't learned the cue yet to pick it up when asked - so needless to say I got really excited about it! haha) ;-)