The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horses for Sale (http://www.horseforum.com/horses-sale/)
-   -   Good Stables that offer western riding lessons and leasing by Rochester Minnesota? (http://www.horseforum.com/horses-sale/good-stables-offer-western-riding-lessons-24799/)

Br4dRoDeOqUeEn 03-23-2009 02:45 PM

Good Stables that offer western riding lessons and leasing by Rochester Minnesota?

Hello there! I was wondering if you guys knew of any good places that I could take my riding lessons from since the place I ride at is going out of buisness in or around Rochester Minnesota. A little about me: I have been riding western for about two or so years, the youngest horse i have ridden was 4, I can walk, trott, lope and some what gallop (only did so once, it was fun! ;)) I can groom, pick hooves, and get my tack on mostly right (I sometimes have trouble with saddle placement and breast collars! :( ) what I want is a place that can teach me how to ride, can have one indoor and an out door arena (or one is ok), must offer a leasing program and have great staff and horses. Is there anyone who can show me a site or knows of a good place? That would be the greatist!!!!!!

Thank you and God bless you all!!!

Br4dRoDeOqUeEn 03-23-2009 02:46 PM

BTW: They must have their own school horses because I unfortunatly do not have the privledge of owning my own horse!

mls 03-23-2009 03:18 PM

Browse Categories: Lessons/Instruction - Minnesota Horsemen's Directory

Br4dRoDeOqUeEn 03-23-2009 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mls (Post 275554)

I looked there and they only listed ones that were far from where I live! Dang! I am always in the wrong state or town!!!

mls 03-27-2009 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Br4dRoDeOqUeEn (Post 275642)
I looked there and they only listed ones that were far from where I live! Dang! I am always in the wrong state or town!!!

Expo is coming up. Good place to make connections!

Br4dRoDeOqUeEn 03-27-2009 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mls (Post 278067)
Expo is coming up. Good place to make connections!

true, but i live two hours away from it and i don't drive!