The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Tack and Equipment (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-tack-equipment/)
-   -   Men's paddock boots?! (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-tack-equipment/mens-paddock-boots-248441/)

Ganonman 08-04-2013 10:47 PM

Men's paddock boots?!

Hey guys,
I have been looking for a pair of paddock boots for a while now and I have found a pair I like..but I can't find a single review on them. I found a shop that is offering them for 50% off so I would like to find out soon of they are any good..so if anybody has heard anything good (or bad) about the Men's Ariat Cobalt Quantum Performer Pro Boots..let me know!

Thanks a million!

-Jacob

Ps sorry if this is the wrong place to ask..I know boots are not really tack :/
Posted via Mobile Device

SketchyHorse 08-04-2013 11:38 PM

Ariat overall is a good brand. I personally won't buy anything but Ariat boots (although I had to compromise on the tall boots). Those boots in particular I've never tried, but I've owned a pair of the Heritage line for probably the last... 6yrs? They get worn in EVERY time I'm out at the barn. Meaning they see water, lots of poop, tons of riding time, etc lol. Only thing that's happened is the zippers finally busted out this year.

Fort fireman 08-06-2013 09:12 AM

I don't wear their paddock boots but I do wear their cowboy boots. i've owned Tony LLama, Justin, Double H, and I'm sure a couple others. The Ariats are probably my favorites. They hold up very well to everyday wear. Not just riding but work as well and like I said everyday wear.

Zexious 08-06-2013 11:41 AM

I'm not a man, but I will say I have only ever owned Ariat paddock boots. I've had two pair in the fourteen years I have been riding. I will never purchase anything else <3

bkylem 10-06-2013 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ganonman (Post 3257793)
Hey guys,
I have been looking for a pair of paddock boots for a while now and I have found a pair I like..but I can't find a single review on them. I found a shop that is offering them for 50% off so I would like to find out soon of they are any good..so if anybody has heard anything good (or bad) about the Men's Ariat Cobalt Quantum Performer Pro Boots..let me know!

Thanks a million!

-Jacob

Ps sorry if this is the wrong place to ask..I know boots are not really tack :/
Posted via Mobile Device

I bought a pair after a long search and and I love them. The laces allow me to adjust them for a custom fit and they broke in easily. I opted to order a 1/2 size larger and it worked well since I wear a fairly thick sock.

Great quality and I also got a similar deal.

Good luck !